Have a huge collection of ornaments, but you need a place to store them? Curio cabinets are the best right option for it as they display everything out in the open. You can display a wide range of ornaments the them and the design of a curio cabinet can be quite different from types of cabinets.
Curio Cabinets for Your Home
Curio cabinets are made from three different types of materials: wood, metal, and glasses. Since the purpose of this furniture is to display your ornaments in your home, curio cabinets are also known as glass cabinets. These cabinets are usually placed inside dining rooms or living rooms because this is where gatherings take place with family and friends.
Curio cabinets have been known for a long time to have a classic style to them, but that style has accrued over time. This means there are a lot of different styles to choose from as all the previous iterations have found their own fans. For modern or minimalist house concepts, you can choose a minimalist model which come without any engravings.
Here few suggestions to choose the right curio cabinets for your room:
- Know your room space by calculating the space you have. For small room spaces, you may choose medium sized curio cabinets and place it at the corner of your room. For large rooms, you have more freedom to choose the model and placement of your curio cabinet.
- Ensure you know your room’s design concept. Before you choose the model and color of your curio cabinets, you need to understand your room’s concept. If you have a classic, European, or Italian room concept, you may choose a classical curio cabinet with large engravings. Most classical curio cabinets come with soft and creamy colors. As I said before, modern house models tend to get the most out of minimalist curio cabinets.
- Once you’re sure about the model and design concept that you want, you need to choose the type of material and its quality.
- Keep your curio cabinets looking beautiful. Most curio cabinets come with simple lighting inside.
Top 5 Best Curio Cabinets to Showcase Your Ornaments
Finding a place to most effectively showcase your ornaments doesn’t have to be difficult. Curio cabinets are perfect for this! Here’s a list of the best curio cabinets available today. Enjoy!
- Showcase your favorite collectibles with this Canted Front Curio Cabinet. With its slim design, this curio cabinet is perfect for displaying dazzling items and adding a note of interest to a currently empty corner.
- Designed in the New England style with stepped frame moldings and rope twist accents, it is built in select hardwood solids and veneers and a cherry finish.
- A neutral finish makes this piece versatile enough for any room, while molded details along the top and base and a mirrored interior make it more eye-catching.
- Personalize your curio with easy shelf adjustment for custom display and storage options. An adjustable shelf (or shelves) can also be individually removed in order to accommodate larger items inside.
- Assembly required with instructions included. One Light Bulb INCLUDED. Dimensions: 69.75"H x 21.5"W x 16"D. Glass shelf thickness: 0.19". Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 lbs each
- High-quality Material: The corner curio cabinet is construted of MDF and tempered glass to make sure that it serves you for ages. To make it a decor piece, this glass display cabinet has a walnut finish and so it adds sophistication to any room. Dimensions: 70"H x 21.6"W. Holds up to 125 lbs, 25 lbs per shelf.
- Multi-Fuctional Use: The corner curio also works perfectly as display cabinet within the house of office for showing off your collectibles. Moreover, you can use corner curio cabinets as storage spaces for keeping things that you treasure and love. The anti-dumping belt ensure the stability of the cabinet and provide double protection for your safe.
- Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves: The display case cabinet has 3 adjustable glass shelves. The 3 adjustable shelves can also be individually removed in order to accommodate larger items inside.
- With Light System: There is a switch and bulb place that will allow you to put light on the system. 25 Watts of the bulb is suggested, light will showcase the things that you have in the glass curio cabinet. LIGHT BULB NOT INCLUDED!
- Assemble and Clean: Assembly required. Instructions and accessories are included. Please wipe with cloth when needed.
- Set includes: One (1) curio cabinet
- Materials: Pine and paper veneer
- Finish Color: Black and clear
- Material Content: 30% Sheen
- Assembly Required: YES
- WHITE COLOR. Dimensions: 19.75"W x 6.25"D x 26"H (Outside). Interior is 5" Deep. Shelf Heights: top row 6", second and third row 5.25", Bottom Row 5.5".
- Other Brands are made from Particle boards, that is why they don't mention solid wood or hardwood. Our cabinets are hand-crafted from solid furniture grade high quality beechwood. Acrylic on the front and 2 sides.
- Tuscan Style Wall Curio Cabinet, Stand or Wall Mount OK. Great Additional to your home for small collectibles and Figurines that are NO more than 5.25" Tall.
- Elegant mirrored background to reflect light for sharper display. Figurines NOT INCLUDED.
- No assembly required, you only need to put on the 3 glass shelves when received.
- Modern curio cabinet in black finish
- Featuring one reversible magnetic push-to-open clear tempered glass door for ease of access and strength
- Four tiers of shelving for additional display space
- Glass, pine, particle board, and laminate construction
- Wood finish: Black
Last update on 2021-01-21, Source: Amazon.com