Have a huge collection of ornaments, but you need a place to store them? Curio cabinets are the best right option for it as they display everything out in the open. You can display a wide range of ornaments the them and the design of a curio cabinet can be quite different from types of cabinets.
Curio Cabinets for Your Home
Curio cabinets are made from three different types of materials: wood, metal, and glasses. Since the purpose of this furniture is to display your ornaments in your home, curio cabinets are also known as glass cabinets. These cabinets are usually placed inside dining rooms or living rooms because this is where gatherings take place with family and friends.
Curio cabinets have been known for a long time to have a classic style to them, but that style has accrued over time. This means there are a lot of different styles to choose from as all the previous iterations have found their own fans. For modern or minimalist house concepts, you can choose a minimalist model which come without any engravings.
Here few suggestions to choose the right curio cabinets for your room:
- Know your room space by calculating the space you have. For small room spaces, you may choose medium sized curio cabinets and place it at the corner of your room. For large rooms, you have more freedom to choose the model and placement of your curio cabinet.
- Ensure you know your room’s design concept. Before you choose the model and color of your curio cabinets, you need to understand your room’s concept. If you have a classic, European, or Italian room concept, you may choose a classical curio cabinet with large engravings. Most classical curio cabinets come with soft and creamy colors. As I said before, modern house models tend to get the most out of minimalist curio cabinets.
- Once you’re sure about the model and design concept that you want, you need to choose the type of material and its quality.
- Keep your curio cabinets looking beautiful. Most curio cabinets come with simple lighting inside.
Top 5 Best Curio Cabinets to Showcase Your Ornaments
Finding a place to most effectively showcase your ornaments doesn’t have to be difficult. Curio cabinets are perfect for this! Here’s a list of the best curio cabinets available today. Enjoy!
- Put a collection of antiqued curios on display or simply organize your serveware for dinner parties and festive family feasts with this cabinet.
- Standing 72" tall, its frame is crafted from manufactured wood with a cherry finish. Two glass doors provide a secure and dust-free interior.
- Featuring a mirrored back and customize the lighted interior with adjustable glass shelves to show off your accouterments to their best advantage.
- Its classic appearance pairs well with a variety of decor styles, while its distinctive shape lets you easily tuck it into an unused corner.
- Assembly required with instructions included. One Light Bulb INCLUDED. Dimensions: 72"H x 26"W x 19.5"D. Glass shelf thickness: 0.19". Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 lbs each
- Set includes: One (1) curio cabinet
- Finish: White and clear
- Product materials: Engineered veneer, particle board and glass
- Overall curio cabinet dimensions: 63.75" H x 16.75" W x 14.25" D
- Assembly required: Yes
- Lighted curio features three adjustable Glass shelves, two fixed shelves, and a Smart corner design
- Stacked dual cabinet design and Anti-tipping hardware adds Functionality to the living room or dining room
- Mahogany Finish with antiqued hardware combines with a mirrored Back for effortless Transitional style
- Charming Furniture piece is made with is made with oak, MDF, Birch veneer, 5 Millimeter tempered Glass, 3 Millimeter mirror, and metal
- Product weight is 78 lb, shipping weight: carton a: 29 lb., carton B: 60 lb
- Dimensions: 41" H x 18" L x 8" W
- Made of high grade MDF, metal, and durable laminate
- Can hold up to about 100 DVDs
- Adjustable shelving
- Supports up to 250 lbs.
- Double-door curio with mirrored back wall keeps collectibles safe atop two fixed shelves
- Place in the dining room, entryway, or living room to show off chic style
- Classic mahogany finish combines with tempered glass doors for warm, traditional style
- Charming furniture piece is made with rubberwood, MDF, particle board, mahogany veneer, 3mm tempered glass, and mirror
- Curio cabinet weighs 66 pounds, supports 60 pounds overall, and measures 36 inches wide x 12 inches deep x 30 inches high
Last update on 2021-04-14, Source: Amazon.com