Have a huge collection of ornaments, but you need a place to store them? Curio cabinets are the best right option for it as they display everything out in the open. You can display a wide range of ornaments the them and the design of a curio cabinet can be quite different from types of cabinets.
Curio Cabinets for Your Home
Curio cabinets are made from three different types of materials: wood, metal, and glasses. Since the purpose of this furniture is to display your ornaments in your home, curio cabinets are also known as glass cabinets. These cabinets are usually placed inside dining rooms or living rooms because this is where gatherings take place with family and friends.
Curio cabinets have been known for a long time to have a classic style to them, but that style has accrued over time. This means there are a lot of different styles to choose from as all the previous iterations have found their own fans. For modern or minimalist house concepts, you can choose a minimalist model which come without any engravings.
Here few suggestions to choose the right curio cabinets for your room:
- Know your room space by calculating the space you have. For small room spaces, you may choose medium sized curio cabinets and place it at the corner of your room. For large rooms, you have more freedom to choose the model and placement of your curio cabinet.
- Ensure you know your room’s design concept. Before you choose the model and color of your curio cabinets, you need to understand your room’s concept. If you have a classic, European, or Italian room concept, you may choose a classical curio cabinet with large engravings. Most classical curio cabinets come with soft and creamy colors. As I said before, modern house models tend to get the most out of minimalist curio cabinets.
- Once you’re sure about the model and design concept that you want, you need to choose the type of material and its quality.
- Keep your curio cabinets looking beautiful. Most curio cabinets come with simple lighting inside.
Top 5 Best Curio Cabinets to Showcase Your Ornaments
Finding a place to most effectively showcase your ornaments doesn’t have to be difficult. Curio cabinets are perfect for this! Here’s a list of the best curio cabinets available today. Enjoy!
- Set includes: One (1) curio cabinet
- Materials: Pine and paper veneer
- Finish Color: Black and clear
- Material Content: 30% Sheen
- Assembly Required: YES
- 70"H x 21.25"W x 15.5"D.
- Assembly required.
- Our No Hassle Return policy gives you peace of mind to enjoy the purchase in your home for up to 45 days.
- Black finish with brushed nickel hardware; Includes 4 adjustable glass shelves plus 2 fixed shelves; Stacked dual cabinets
- Materials: pine, MDF, birch veneer, 5mm tempered glass, 3mm mirror, nickel hardware; Supports up to: 60 lb. (total), 10 lb. (per shelf); Approx. weight: 86 lb; Fixed shelves: 17.75" W x 12.75" D x 9.25" H (upper), 17.75" W x 12.75" D x 10.75" H (base)
- Overall: 21.25" W x 15.5" D x 70" H; Cabinets: 17.75" W x 12.75" D x 37.5" H (upper), 17.75" W x 12.75" D x 21.75" H (base); Glass shelves: 17.75" W x 12.75" D x 9.25" H/11" H (upper/base; adjust 2.5" up/down); Clearance: 8.75" W x 14.5" D x 3" H
- Space saving, lighted corner design curio with mirrored back; Durable tempered glass front
- Includes one 25-Watt, type F light bulb, one medium (E27) base bulb; 9ft power cord; Anti-tipping hardware for maximum stability
- Set includes: One (1) curio cabinet
- Materials: Glass, engineered veneer, particle board and metal
- Finish Color: Clear, cappuccino and chrome
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weight limit: 143 lbs
- Dimensions: 41" H x 18" L x 8" W
- Made of high grade MDF, metal, and durable laminate
- Can hold up to about 100 DVDs
- Adjustable shelving
- Supports up to 250 lbs.
Last update on 2020-07-03, Source: Amazon.com