Have a huge collection of ornaments, but you need a place to store them? Curio cabinets are the best right option for it as they display everything out in the open. You can display a wide range of ornaments the them and the design of a curio cabinet can be quite different from types of cabinets.
Curio Cabinets for Your Home
Curio cabinets are made from three different types of materials: wood, metal, and glasses. Since the purpose of this furniture is to display your ornaments in your home, curio cabinets are also known as glass cabinets. These cabinets are usually placed inside dining rooms or living rooms because this is where gatherings take place with family and friends.
Curio cabinets have been known for a long time to have a classic style to them, but that style has accrued over time. This means there are a lot of different styles to choose from as all the previous iterations have found their own fans. For modern or minimalist house concepts, you can choose a minimalist model which come without any engravings.
Here few suggestions to choose the right curio cabinets for your room:
- Know your room space by calculating the space you have. For small room spaces, you may choose medium sized curio cabinets and place it at the corner of your room. For large rooms, you have more freedom to choose the model and placement of your curio cabinet.
- Ensure you know your room’s design concept. Before you choose the model and color of your curio cabinets, you need to understand your room’s concept. If you have a classic, European, or Italian room concept, you may choose a classical curio cabinet with large engravings. Most classical curio cabinets come with soft and creamy colors. As I said before, modern house models tend to get the most out of minimalist curio cabinets.
- Once you’re sure about the model and design concept that you want, you need to choose the type of material and its quality.
- Keep your curio cabinets looking beautiful. Most curio cabinets come with simple lighting inside.
Top 5 Best Curio Cabinets to Showcase Your Ornaments
Finding a place to most effectively showcase your ornaments doesn’t have to be difficult. Curio cabinets are perfect for this! Here’s a list of the best curio cabinets available today. Enjoy!
- Put a collection of antiqued curios on display or simply organize your serveware for dinner parties and festive family feasts with this cabinet.
- Standing 72" tall, its frame is crafted from manufactured wood with a cherry finish. Two glass doors provide a secure and dust-free interior.
- Featuring a mirrored back and customize the lighted interior with adjustable glass shelves to show off your accouterments to their best advantage.
- Its classic appearance pairs well with a variety of decor styles, while its distinctive shape lets you easily tuck it into an unused corner.
- Assembly required with instructions included. One Light Bulb INCLUDED. Dimensions: 72"H x 26"W x 19.5"D. Glass shelf thickness: 0.19". Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 lbs each
- High-quality Material: The corner curio cabinet is construted of MDF and tempered glass to make sure that it serves you for ages. To make it a decor piece, this glass display cabinet has a walnut finish and so it adds sophistication to any room. This glass display cabinet measures 69.8"H x 21.6"W x 16"D. Holds up to 150 lbs, 25 lbs per shelf.
- Multi-Fuctional Use: The corner curio also works perfectly as display cabinet within the house of office for showing off your collectibles. Moreover, you can use corner curio cabinets as storage spaces for keeping things that you treasure and love. The anti-dumping belt ensure the stability of the cabinet and provide double protection for your safe.
- Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves: The display case cabinet has 4 adjustable glass shelves plus 2 fixed shelves. The 4 adjustable shelves can also be individually removed in order to accommodate larger items inside.
- With Light System: There is a switch and bulb place that will allow you to put light on the system. 25 Watts of the bulb is suggested, light will showcase the things that you have in the glass curio cabinet.£¨Light Bulb NOT INCLUDED£
- Assemble and Clean: Assembly required. Instructions and accessories are included. Please wipe with cloth when needed.
- Espresso Finish.
- Select hardwoods and veneers.
- Side opening door provides easy access to collectibles.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Four adjustable glass shelves with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Included w/Light, Tempered Glass: 5mm Front Door & Shelf, 3mm Back Mirror; Collection Addy
- Product Height 71.38
- Product Width 15
- Product Length 28.75
- Product Dimensions 29" x 15" x 71"H
- 5Mm Tempered Glass Door
- Interior Light
- Upc (12-Digits)
- Country of Origin is China
Last update on 2020-09-27, Source: Amazon.com