China is not only famous for their fashion clothing products, but also famous for their traditional furniture. They are certainly maintaining the originality of their furniture concept. One of world’s most famous furniture are China cabinets. China cabinets are a type of furniture which have a couple functions: one as a complement or decoration purpose and another as a useful storage unit. They’re almost always placed in a living or dining room.
Let’s take a look at the most beautiful China cabinets!
The Most Beautiful China Cabinets
China cabinets are famous for their engravings and the unique material teak wood. Originally they came with dark or reddish brown (the real wood color) notes, but they’ve changed the decorating style a bit to meet market demands. You may find China cabinets in a variety of colors, such as gray, black, white, blue, and red. This makes it easier to customize it with the theme of your room.
Although China cabinets have had a few modifications over the years, the concept of this furniture had not been changed much. They’ve always been had a display case designed with glass material so that makes it visible. Also, some are designed with lights built inside (at the top or roof part), making it more attractive and luxurious. The underside often time resembles a cupboard with doors or even a couple of drawers.
While this furniture concept comes from China, nowadays various companies around the world produce it with a variety of modifications. However, they all use the name “China cabinet” for proper categorization.
One company that is famous for China cabinets or dining storage (as they mention on their page) is IKEA. They even designed the China cabinet with minimalist style, even though it’s not necessarily in accordance with the original concept of a China cabinet. Either way, they’re very suitable for those who love the minimalist style but want to have a China cabinet.
There are a few things you might want to consider before buying a China cabinet. Certainly, you have to consider the suitability between the China cabinet and the room theme (color, concept, size, etc).
After that, you should consider the quality of the material. Make sure that the China cabinet which you select is designed with the best materials. It should be original wood, especially cherry wood. Not material derived from wood particles, like plywood or MDF.
5 Best China Cabinets Made from Cherry Wood
Here’s a look at the five bestselling China cabinets made from cherry wood available on the market today!
- Three utility drawers
- Two wood framed cabinet doors with an adjustable shelf
- Center wine storage area (that can be removed for open storage if desired)
- Brushed steel hardware
- Adjustable shelf behind each door
- Spacious shelves hold books, binders, framed photos, collectibles, and more
- Curado Cherry finish
- Engineered wood construction
- Assembled dimensions: L: 59. 06" x W: 14. 96" x H: 31. 54"
- Kings Brand Jamestown Cheery Finish Wood Buffet Server Storage Sideboard Wine Cabinet
- Crafted of manufactured wood, this clean-lined design is finished in glossy dark cherry for a stately look that beautifully blends right into your abode.
- Simply center it on a blank wall in the den to get going on your speakeasy-inspired space, then anchor it with a metal-framed mirror above.
- While the built-in wine rack holds 16 bottles, you can keep other liquids out on top with liquor-filled decanters and essential mixers.
- Simple assembly required. Dimensions: 42"W x 12"D x 31"H.
- Storage Cupboard
- Removable shelf
- Drawer dims are 13.86"W x 12.09"D x 5.04"H
- Construction with solid and composite wood in warm walnut finish
- Cabinets with other modular units in Brooke Collection
- Kings Brand Furniture - Charlotte Wood Storage Sideboard Buffet Cabinet Console Table, Cherry
- Dressing up the dining room? Be it for a festive family feast or an upscale dinner party with friends, a little sophistication goes a long way.
- Start by making the meal feel like an occasion by appointing each setting with layered china plates, then layer in a crisp cotton napkin for added elegance and use cursive-scrawled place cards to direct guests where to sit.
- Finish: Cherry. Material: Wood. Doors: Glass. Number of Cabinets: 3
- Dimensions : 38" W x 15" D x 29.75" H
Last update on 2020-02-29, Source: Amazon.com