China is not only famous for their fashion clothing products, but also famous for their traditional furniture. They are certainly maintaining the originality of their furniture concept. One of world’s most famous furniture are China cabinets. China cabinets are a type of furniture which have a couple functions: one as a complement or decoration purpose and another as a useful storage unit. They’re almost always placed in a living or dining room.
Let’s take a look at the most beautiful China cabinets!
The Most Beautiful China Cabinets
China cabinets are famous for their engravings and the unique material teak wood. Originally they came with dark or reddish brown (the real wood color) notes, but they’ve changed the decorating style a bit to meet market demands. You may find China cabinets in a variety of colors, such as gray, black, white, blue, and red. This makes it easier to customize it with the theme of your room.
Although China cabinets have had a few modifications over the years, the concept of this furniture had not been changed much. They’ve always been had a display case designed with glass material so that makes it visible. Also, some are designed with lights built inside (at the top or roof part), making it more attractive and luxurious. The underside often time resembles a cupboard with doors or even a couple of drawers.
While this furniture concept comes from China, nowadays various companies around the world produce it with a variety of modifications. However, they all use the name “China cabinet” for proper categorization.
One company that is famous for China cabinets or dining storage (as they mention on their page) is IKEA. They even designed the China cabinet with minimalist style, even though it’s not necessarily in accordance with the original concept of a China cabinet. Either way, they’re very suitable for those who love the minimalist style but want to have a China cabinet.
There are a few things you might want to consider before buying a China cabinet. Certainly, you have to consider the suitability between the China cabinet and the room theme (color, concept, size, etc).
After that, you should consider the quality of the material. Make sure that the China cabinet which you select is designed with the best materials. It should be original wood, especially cherry wood. Not material derived from wood particles, like plywood or MDF.
5 Best China Cabinets Made from Cherry Wood
Here’s a look at the five bestselling China cabinets made from cherry wood available on the market today!
- Tall Microwave Cart
- Smooth surface with an elegant white coating
- Contemporary style with a white and cherry finish
- Material: Wood and Glass
- Dimensions: 27 by 16 by 67 inches
- Two adjustable clear glass shelves for display
- Closed storage with adjustable shelf
- Buena Vista boasts an attractive post-leg design, decorative curved base rails and beveled edge detailing to match contemporary or traditional decor
- Warm Madison Cherry finish accented by Aged Bronze hardware for an appealing, welcoming look in your home office or living room
- Sturdy, rugged design backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Modern and versatile, this classic 4 door cabinet offers convenient storage spaces suitable to use in any room around your home.
- GENEROUS STORAGE: The cabinet features 2 adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf which is ideal for storing clothes, linens, office equipment or paperwork.
- EASY ACCESS: The door design allows easy access to any shelf in the modern storage cabinet. All four doors are finished with sleek and contemporary metal handles.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard, this piece of furniture meets or exceeds all North American safety standards.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this piece of furniture with a full 5-year limited warranty. Assembly is required.
- Three utility drawers
- Two wood framed cabinet doors with an adjustable shelf
- Center wine storage area (that can be removed for open storage if desired)
- Brushed steel hardware
- Put a collection of antiqued curios on display or simply organize your serveware for dinner parties and festive family feasts with this cabinet.
- Standing 72" tall, its frame is crafted from manufactured wood with a cherry finish. Two glass doors provide a secure and dust-free interior.
- Featuring a mirrored back and customize the lighted interior with adjustable glass shelves to show off your accouterments to their best advantage.
- Its classic appearance pairs well with a variety of decor styles, while its distinctive shape lets you easily tuck it into an unused corner.
- Assembly required with instructions included. One Light Bulb INCLUDED. Dimensions: 72"H x 26"W x 19.5"D. Glass shelf thickness: 0.19". Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 lbs each
Last update on 2021-02-25, Source: Amazon.com