Curtains are one of the design details that are crucial in a room, especially bedrooms, kitchens, and living rooms. They’re one of the pieces of decor which will affect your room’s atmosphere in becoming warm and pleasant.
Curtains can also be a great way to update your living room’s style, which could revitalize the furniture and your living room’s accents. In addition, it also provides the room with privacy without bothering the style. For these reasons, it’s important for you to choose your curtains wisely.
Living Room Curtain Ideas That Match Your Style
Living room curtains come in variety of shapes, materials, sizes, colors, and patterns. It also differs according to cleanability, ultraviolet light deterioration, noise absorption, fire resistance, and life span. Curtains can be moved by hand, with cords, or a remote control.
Before you decide on the living room curtains you want to buy, it’s important to measure the size that’ll be suitable for the window, the weight of your curtains, and the style of the curtains.
If you’re concerned with heat passing through your window during the summer or the coldness passing through during the winter, it’s best if you choose insulated living room curtains. They’re lined with a thick fabric designed to block sunlight and isolate your window against heat absorption during the summer. They’re also great at noise absorption so that your house will be kept separate from the noise outside.
If you want to make your living room look formal and luxurious, choose silk curtains as they have a beautiful gloss and smooth texture. This can add a classic style to your living room right away. However, silk may need extra patience when taking care of it, but you can find fabric that’s mixed with taffeta or cotton for a more lasting option.
If you prefer thick living room curtains because it better fits the style of your living room, it may get a bit warm in your living room during the summer months. However, you can reduce this by layering it with a sheer curtain so that you can draw the thick curtain to the side and expose the sheer curtain to let some of the light and wind inside.
It may be hard for you to pick the perfect living room curtains because there are thousands of styles out there. However, this shouldn’t be a huge challenge since you can buy different curtains whenever you want. They can be easily changed ever few months, especially when the seasons change, to get a new ambiance.
The Best Living Room Curtains on the Market
Whether you’re looking for well-designed curtains, functional curtains, or both, there are some amazing options out there for your living room. The good thing is you don’t have to go to far to find the best of the best since we’ve created a list of the best living room curtains on the market today.
- WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE?: Each set includes 2 pieces branch print sheer curtain and 2 pieces blackout curtains. Each curtain panel measures 37 wide by 84 inch long and finished with 6 grommets with 1.6 inch diameter that fits well with standard curtain rods, making them easy to install and move along the pole.
- PREMIUM BLACKOUT AND SHEER FABRIC: BONZER mix and match blackout curtains are crafted from 100% polyester fabric in a certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX factory. The sheer fabric is durable and soft with branch patterns design and the blackout curtains look elegant.
- LIGHT FILTERING AND PRIVACY BALANCE: The 2 panels of sheer curtains will allow natural sunlight through the beautiful branch pattern but fade the glare of sunlight, which livens up the rooms with soft light they filter in without sacrificing your privacy.
- OFFER MORE CREATIVE COMBINATIONS: 2 sheer curtain panels and 2 room darkening curtains can be hung in many creative ways as you like. Combining the branch printed voile sheer curtains and soft blackout curtains will add a touch of luxury to your home.
- CARE IS SIMPLE: Our curtains are machine washable in gentle cycle and cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and cool iron as needed.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Includes a pair of double-layer curtains. The curtains come with one blackout tie-back and one crushed voile velcro. Each panel has a crushed sheer layer over a blackout curtain measuring 52"W x 84"L with 8 SILVER grommets(1.6-inch inner diameter)top
- DISTINCTIVE DESIGN: Crushed sheer layer covered with one blackout curtain panel features a dreamy and romantic look to liven up any home decor and give you versatile layer options. The curtain comes with one blackout tie-back and one crushed voile velcro for different styling
- EXCELLENT FUNCTIONS: The blackout layers of the mix and match curtains are made of triple woven fabric and can block up to 85-95% harsh incoming light and harmful UV rays, protect furniture from sun damage. It is also good for preventing outside noise from disturbing sleep & family time
- ENERGY SMART: Thanks to the super blackout fabric, the mix, and match curtains are highly thermal insulated and regulate your indoor temperature by keeping summer heat and winter chill out. Help to reduce up to 25% of your energy cost
- EASY CARE: Machine washable, tumble dry. Quick ironing or steam clean when needed. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions and Visit our PONY DANCE store to find out much more window dressing
- BASIC INFORMATION - The decorative blackout curtains come in a set of 2 panels, each measuring 52Wx63L inch and 2 matching solid color tie backs. With 8 stainless silver grommets per panel measuring 1.6 inch inner diameter each, these curtains are available in various colors and sizes.
- DESIGN and TEXTURE - Deconovo blackout panels are made of 100 percent high quality polyester fabric. Imported, each blockout curtain panel has a foil printed wave lines with dots pattern and they are silky, soft, drapery and soft to the touch.
- BLACKOUT EFFECT - These room darkening curtains obstruct the sunlight from getting into any room at any time. Added to the light and UV rays blocking functions, these curtain drapes provide utmost privacy as they are not see-through.
- INCREASED COMFORT - Our thermal insulated curtains help in saving on energy cost as they reduce the amount of heat lost in cooler months and reflect heat in the summer. These energy saving curtains are sound barrier that reduce noise from busy streets or noisy neighbors.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - For convenience, recommended hand wash. Wash below 86F. Do not bleach and do not tumble dry, low iron. Do not use fabric softener to protect the fabric.
- WELL MADE: Sold per pair(set), including 2 linen sheer panels - Panel measures: 52 x 84 - inches|Set measures: 104 x 84 - inches. Each panel has 8 nickel grommets, constructed with head height: 4", bottom hem: 2", fitting up to 1 1/4 inches curtain rods/poles
- RICH LINEN: These curtains are crafted from open weave flax linen blended fabric, primitive and natural effect make the panels more draped and aesthetic, the authoritative lab test it is formaldehyde-free and environment friendly, safe and green to kids and nursery
- AIRY and BREATHABLE: Premium soft touch feeling on these elegant linen textured woven materials, add a refreshing charm to your window and lets in beautiful diffused light, yet helping to reduce energy usage, provides privacy protection you wish to dress up
- VARYING CHOICES: These beautiful classic linen curtains are available for multiple options: Vary in colors, White, Tan, Taupe, Beige, Natural, Teal, Dove Gray, Grey) and size ( Length in 84", 96", 108"), you can easily blend these with your existing home décor
- EASY CARE: Machine washable for easy care and maintenance, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
- Blackout curtains block 90-99% of the light, protecting your privacy while retaining natural light.
- 2 Panels, 8 Grommets with 1.6" inner diameter. Each panel 52x84’’.
- Polyester curtains with linen texture leaves a soft glow in the room.
- Thermal insulated window curtains keep both heat and cold outside.
- Machine washable in cold water. Iron on low heat. Please do not tumble dry, bleach or dry clean.
Last update on 2021-02-25, Source: Amazon.com