Having a kitchen with a mini bar is a great idea. This type of kitchen design is gaining popularity these days because of its multifunctional design. The bar can be used in many ways. It’s a perfect place to have breakfast and it can also double as a wine bar.
If you want to follow this concept in your own kitchen, here are some ideas that are sure to help you in creating a kitchen with a mini bar.
Beautiful Kitchen Bar Designs
There are lots of beautiful kitchen designs that come with a mini bar. One of the most popular designs is the use of a kitchen island that doubles as a bar and comes with its own stools. If you plan on using the bar as a wine bar where you can entertain guests, place several stools where you and your guests can sit comfortably. It’s also a good idea to match the design of the stools with the bar.
For a wine bar, make sure you allocate a space at the top where you can place stemware and wine bottles. Perhaps, you can have a wine storage there as well.
The bar can also be attached to the kitchen countertop and sink. This design is ideal for those with small spaces in their kitchen. This is also a great way to maximize your use of resources. The bar can be made from the same materials as that of the countertop and the sink.
The bar can be made from different materials. Granite is a great choice as its durable and aesthetically pleasing. You can also have a wooden top for your mini bar.
If you are short on resources, consider the use of a separate table for your mini bar. This design, however, may not provide you with enough space for cooking and preparing food.
Modern and Trendy Kitchen Bar Designs
One way to make your kitchen stand out is to come up with a modern designed kitchen with mini bar. Using granite for your bar is a great way to achieve a modern look for your kitchen. Mosaic tiles for the kitchen splashes is also perfect for a modern designed kitchen.
Adding drawers and shelves in your kitchen mini bar is also a great idea. They can be used as additional storage for kitchen accessories and tools.
If your kitchen is combined with your living area, you can come up with an open design. Use the mini bar to define your kitchen space. This idea works well for apartments and condominiums.
Lighting also plays an important role in your modern kitchen design. So when it comes to installing lights for your kitchen bar, keep the light fixtures simple. Choose those that have a minimalistic design.
Pendant lights is the latest rage in kitchen designs these days. You can also hang lights that have interesting shapes, such as hexagons and cubes.
A kitchen with a mini bar can help save space in your home. If you want to follow this layout for your kitchen design, the ideas above can serve as your guide.
5 Portable Mini Bars to Keep the Party Going
Let’s face it, it’s not necessarily cost effective to redesign your entire kitchen for the sake of a mini bar. Even if you already have a mini bar installed in your kitchen, it’s always nice to be able to keep the party going elsewhere. That’s where a portable mini bar comes into play. Whether your in the living room, patio, or bedroom, a portable mini bar will surely come in handy.
So without further ado, here are five of the most popular portable mini bars available for purchase today!
- [Selected Material] Crafted from eco-friendly MDF and strong metal frame, the bar cart with wine rack is sturdy and durable with sufficient strength and efficiency. Easy to assemble and clean with a damp cloth. Overall size: 23.6’’L x 15.7’’W x 32.2’’H
- [Ample Storage Space] The kitchen serving cart is designed with spacious tabletop and fenced bottom shelf to hold your wine and snacks. Comes with 3 glass hooks and a wine rack for 5 bottles which holds your wine horizontally and keep it fresh
- [Rolling Serving Cart] Features four 360° swivel casters - two casters with brakes, the wine cart is easy to move to serve your guests and can stop at your needs without accidental sliding
- [Functional Kitchen Cart] The mobile bar cart is ideal as a small home bar in dining room, living room, bedroom, kitchen to store and transit foods and drinks while saving your floor space. You can’t wait to have next dinner with this charming wine rack table!
- [Simple Industrial Style] Vintage rustic brown meets elegant black, giving the beverage cart a classy and glam look that fits well in anywhere you want to place. No worry any more about choosing a great gift for house warming, wedding, birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.
- Editors of PUNCH (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 384 Pages - 10/02/2018 (Publication Date) - Clarkson Potter (Publisher)
- Extended wireless coverage: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC750 WIFI speed: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane technology
- Universal compatibility: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with wifi. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non standard or outdated
- Wired ethernet port: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- Safe & secure: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- KITCHEN SHELF WITH DOLCE VITA FLAIR: The smell of freshly baked pizza flows through your kitchen and a glass of red wine is ready - create the perfect atmosphere among your walls with our vintage furniture from VASAGLE
- STURDY KITCHEN BAKERS RACK: The sturdy steel frame of the shelf ensures a total load capacity of 176 lbs, so you can reliably place plenty of your favorite cookbooks and more
- EASY ASSEMBLY UTILITY WORKSTATION:We offer you 6 S-shaped hooks which are perfect for hanging cooking spoons or kitchen towels. Another extra bonus is the practical, pull-out wire basket to store recipes or cutlery
- CHAOS COORDINATOR: If the mixing bowl has to be placed on the stove or the kettle on the floor, it’s high time for this kitchen shelf! It offers numerous shelves for storing baking utensils and more. Your microwave oven can also fit on the 35.4” x 15.7” work surface
- STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? In this case, please contact our friendly customer service and treat your kitchen with this extraordinary shelf from our ALINRU collection!
- Tempered glass top and shelves
- Perfect for bar counter
- Assembly required. Material - Metal / Glass
Last update on 2021-04-14, Source: Amazon.com