Having a kitchen with a mini bar is a great idea. This type of kitchen design is gaining popularity these days because of its multifunctional design. The bar can be used in many ways. It’s a perfect place to have breakfast and it can also double as a wine bar.
If you want to follow this concept in your own kitchen, here are some ideas that are sure to help you in creating a kitchen with a mini bar.
Beautiful Kitchen Bar Designs
There are lots of beautiful kitchen designs that come with a mini bar. One of the most popular designs is the use of a kitchen island that doubles as a bar and comes with its own stools. If you plan on using the bar as a wine bar where you can entertain guests, place several stools where you and your guests can sit comfortably. It’s also a good idea to match the design of the stools with the bar.
For a wine bar, make sure you allocate a space at the top where you can place stemware and wine bottles. Perhaps, you can have a wine storage there as well.
The bar can also be attached to the kitchen countertop and sink. This design is ideal for those with small spaces in their kitchen. This is also a great way to maximize your use of resources. The bar can be made from the same materials as that of the countertop and the sink.
The bar can be made from different materials. Granite is a great choice as its durable and aesthetically pleasing. You can also have a wooden top for your mini bar.
If you are short on resources, consider the use of a separate table for your mini bar. This design, however, may not provide you with enough space for cooking and preparing food.
Modern and Trendy Kitchen Bar Designs
One way to make your kitchen stand out is to come up with a modern designed kitchen with mini bar. Using granite for your bar is a great way to achieve a modern look for your kitchen. Mosaic tiles for the kitchen splashes is also perfect for a modern designed kitchen.
Adding drawers and shelves in your kitchen mini bar is also a great idea. They can be used as additional storage for kitchen accessories and tools.
If your kitchen is combined with your living area, you can come up with an open design. Use the mini bar to define your kitchen space. This idea works well for apartments and condominiums.
Lighting also plays an important role in your modern kitchen design. So when it comes to installing lights for your kitchen bar, keep the light fixtures simple. Choose those that have a minimalistic design.
Pendant lights is the latest rage in kitchen designs these days. You can also hang lights that have interesting shapes, such as hexagons and cubes.
A kitchen with a mini bar can help save space in your home. If you want to follow this layout for your kitchen design, the ideas above can serve as your guide.
5 Portable Mini Bars to Keep the Party Going
Let’s face it, it’s not necessarily cost effective to redesign your entire kitchen for the sake of a mini bar. Even if you already have a mini bar installed in your kitchen, it’s always nice to be able to keep the party going elsewhere. That’s where a portable mini bar comes into play. Whether your in the living room, patio, or bedroom, a portable mini bar will surely come in handy.
So without further ado, here are five of the most popular portable mini bars available for purchase today!
- Urban industrial design
- Featuring wheels with caster locks
- Stemware rack
- Fixed shelving for additional storage
- Durable laminate display Top
- Cart stores up to 6 bottles of wine
- 3 open shelves for serving and storage
- Removable casters
- Measures 36-inch by 35-1/2-inch by 14-1/2-inch
- Easy to assemble
- Showcases a modern contemporary style
- MDF/Hollow core/Melamine/Metal
- Holds up to 9 wine bottles/Has 3 hanging stemware racks
- Assembled Dimensions: (L) 31 in. x (W) 15.5 in. x (H) 64 in. Weight: 83 lbs.
- Packaging Dimensions: L40 x W21 x H12.75 Weight: 88 lbs.
- This stylish industrial vintage serving trolley features wine rack and hanging glass storage. Holds 4 wine bottles and 6 wine glasses.
- The top shelf is removable to be used as a food tray. 4 swivel castors (2 with brake) for easy movement.
- Made of high quality MDF with wood effect printed and black powder coated steel frame.
- Dimensions: W79 x D40 x H90cm. Weight: 14kg. Load capacity: 50kg.
- Item comes in a flat pack and requires self-assembly. Detailed instructions supplied.
- Tempered glass shelves provide ample space for wine and wine accessories
- Front guard rails prevent accidental spills
- Four front legs and two back legs give added stability
- Three wide levels to store mixers, bottles, accessories, cups and more!
- Measures 47" L x 13.6" D x 41" H
Last update on 2020-02-28, Source: Amazon.com