Having a kitchen with a mini bar is a great idea. This type of kitchen design is gaining popularity these days because of its multifunctional design. The bar can be used in many ways. It’s a perfect place to have breakfast and it can also double as a wine bar.
If you want to follow this concept in your own kitchen, here are some ideas that are sure to help you in creating a kitchen with a mini bar.
Beautiful Kitchen Bar Designs
There are lots of beautiful kitchen designs that come with a mini bar. One of the most popular designs is the use of a kitchen island that doubles as a bar and comes with its own stools. If you plan on using the bar as a wine bar where you can entertain guests, place several stools where you and your guests can sit comfortably. It’s also a good idea to match the design of the stools with the bar.
For a wine bar, make sure you allocate a space at the top where you can place stemware and wine bottles. Perhaps, you can have a wine storage there as well.
The bar can also be attached to the kitchen countertop and sink. This design is ideal for those with small spaces in their kitchen. This is also a great way to maximize your use of resources. The bar can be made from the same materials as that of the countertop and the sink.
The bar can be made from different materials. Granite is a great choice as its durable and aesthetically pleasing. You can also have a wooden top for your mini bar.
If you are short on resources, consider the use of a separate table for your mini bar. This design, however, may not provide you with enough space for cooking and preparing food.
Modern and Trendy Kitchen Bar Designs
One way to make your kitchen stand out is to come up with a modern designed kitchen with mini bar. Using granite for your bar is a great way to achieve a modern look for your kitchen. Mosaic tiles for the kitchen splashes is also perfect for a modern designed kitchen.
Adding drawers and shelves in your kitchen mini bar is also a great idea. They can be used as additional storage for kitchen accessories and tools.
If your kitchen is combined with your living area, you can come up with an open design. Use the mini bar to define your kitchen space. This idea works well for apartments and condominiums.
Lighting also plays an important role in your modern kitchen design. So when it comes to installing lights for your kitchen bar, keep the light fixtures simple. Choose those that have a minimalistic design.
Pendant lights is the latest rage in kitchen designs these days. You can also hang lights that have interesting shapes, such as hexagons and cubes.
A kitchen with a mini bar can help save space in your home. If you want to follow this layout for your kitchen design, the ideas above can serve as your guide.
5 Portable Mini Bars to Keep the Party Going
Let’s face it, it’s not necessarily cost effective to redesign your entire kitchen for the sake of a mini bar. Even if you already have a mini bar installed in your kitchen, it’s always nice to be able to keep the party going elsewhere. That’s where a portable mini bar comes into play. Whether your in the living room, patio, or bedroom, a portable mini bar will surely come in handy.
So without further ado, here are five of the most popular portable mini bars available for purchase today!
- Includes: One (1) bar unit
- Top-grade smoked acrylic panels
- Heavy duty steel frame powder coated in black with chrome electroplated footrest
- Black tempered glass top and shelf
- Built-in stemware rack
- Built-in wine rack
- Contemporary style with Black finish
- Material: wood veneer and Glass shelf
- Stemware storage at Top shelf
- Multiple shelves for storage Use
- ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS: Just fruit and fruit with no added sugar in a perfectly portable mini size. Seriously, That’s it.
- THE PERFECT, 100% PLANT-BASED FRUIT SNACK! That’s it. fruit bars are the most delicious, plant-based, clean snack with no preservatives, high in fiber and just 60 calories each! They're gluten-free & vegan, perfect for children, adults and athletes everywhere. Seriously, they're delicious.
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Most people don't get enough fruit in their diet. Enjoy 2 fruits without the hassle of washing, peeling, or cutting. They’re the healthy choice for a snack on the go or a quick breakfast, at work, keep them handy in your bag, in school lunches, during kid's sports events, or while outdoors with NO refrigeration needed!
- TOP 12 ALLERGEN-FREE: Made in an allergen-free facility, That’s it. Fruit Bars are nut-free, fat-free, non-GMO, soy-free, sesame-free and diabetic-friendly. They’re vegan, Whole30 and certified Paleo + Kosher.
- 24 BAR VARIETY PACK: The easiest way to stay stocked & ready with 3 delicious flavors: Apple+Strawberry, Apple+Blueberry & Apple+Mango variety 24 Count pack. That's it.
- PERFECTLY SIZED SNACK: ONE Minis are a delicious boost. We created ONE Minis, on the go versions of ONE Protein Bars, so great taste and powerful protein aren’t separate.
- GLUTEN-FREE PROTEIN MINIS: Need a snack for an afternoon or post workout boost? Grab your ONE Minis protein bars -- perfect for an on the go, snack.
- POWERFUL PROTEIN, 80 CALORIES, LESS THAN 1G SUGAR, ALL OMG TASTE: With 7 grams of protein, ONE Minis are the perfect protein bars for a snack when your energy is low.
- ONE MINIS ARE THE ONE: Taste ONE to Believe ONE. This protein bar and snack doesn’t have to be boring. Choose from flavors like our Birthday Cake or Maple Glazed Doughnut.
- THE ONE MINIS PROTEIN BAR: Congrats, You've Found the ONE—the Mini ONE, that is. ONE Maple Glazed Doughnut Minis are small, but they have 7 grams of protein to enjoy on the go. They’re not just breakfast anymore.
- Tempered glass top and shelves
- Perfect for bar counter
- Assembly required. Material - Metal / Glass
Last update on 2021-07-28, Source: Amazon.com