Having a kitchen with a mini bar is a great idea. This type of kitchen design is gaining popularity these days because of its multifunctional design. The bar can be used in many ways. It’s a perfect place to have breakfast and it can also double as a wine bar.
If you want to follow this concept in your own kitchen, here are some ideas that are sure to help you in creating a kitchen with a mini bar.
Beautiful Kitchen Bar Designs
There are lots of beautiful kitchen designs that come with a mini bar. One of the most popular designs is the use of a kitchen island that doubles as a bar and comes with its own stools. If you plan on using the bar as a wine bar where you can entertain guests, place several stools where you and your guests can sit comfortably. It’s also a good idea to match the design of the stools with the bar.
For a wine bar, make sure you allocate a space at the top where you can place stemware and wine bottles. Perhaps, you can have a wine storage there as well.
The bar can also be attached to the kitchen countertop and sink. This design is ideal for those with small spaces in their kitchen. This is also a great way to maximize your use of resources. The bar can be made from the same materials as that of the countertop and the sink.
The bar can be made from different materials. Granite is a great choice as its durable and aesthetically pleasing. You can also have a wooden top for your mini bar.
If you are short on resources, consider the use of a separate table for your mini bar. This design, however, may not provide you with enough space for cooking and preparing food.
Modern and Trendy Kitchen Bar Designs
One way to make your kitchen stand out is to come up with a modern designed kitchen with mini bar. Using granite for your bar is a great way to achieve a modern look for your kitchen. Mosaic tiles for the kitchen splashes is also perfect for a modern designed kitchen.
Adding drawers and shelves in your kitchen mini bar is also a great idea. They can be used as additional storage for kitchen accessories and tools.
If your kitchen is combined with your living area, you can come up with an open design. Use the mini bar to define your kitchen space. This idea works well for apartments and condominiums.
Lighting also plays an important role in your modern kitchen design. So when it comes to installing lights for your kitchen bar, keep the light fixtures simple. Choose those that have a minimalistic design.
Pendant lights is the latest rage in kitchen designs these days. You can also hang lights that have interesting shapes, such as hexagons and cubes.
A kitchen with a mini bar can help save space in your home. If you want to follow this layout for your kitchen design, the ideas above can serve as your guide.
5 Portable Mini Bars to Keep the Party Going
Let’s face it, it’s not necessarily cost effective to redesign your entire kitchen for the sake of a mini bar. Even if you already have a mini bar installed in your kitchen, it’s always nice to be able to keep the party going elsewhere. That’s where a portable mini bar comes into play. Whether your in the living room, patio, or bedroom, a portable mini bar will surely come in handy.
So without further ado, here are five of the most popular portable mini bars available for purchase today!
- MINI, BUT MIGHTY: With 4–5g of protein (7%–8% DV) and 100–110 calories, it’s the perfect snack when you need a little extra energy.
- NUTRITION FOR SUSTAINED ENERGY: CLIF BAR is the ultimate performance energy bar, purposefully crafted with an ideal mix of protein, fat, and carbohydrates to sustain active bodies before and during long-lasting, moderate-intensity activity.
- INGREDIENTS THAT ARE BETTER FOR THE PLANET: As part of our mission to help create a healthier, more sustainable food system, we make every bar with sustainably sourced chocolate and plant-based ingredients like almonds, peanuts, and organic rolled oats.
- SAME GREAT TASTE AS CLIF BAR: Minis are made with the same recipes as regular-size CLIF BARs.
- ENERGY ON THE GO: Whether you need sustained energy for hiking, climbing, skiing, or a long bike ride, CLIF BAR delivers wholesome, delicious energy that’s all wrapped up and ready to go.
- Tempered glass top and shelves
- Perfect for bar counter
- Assembly required. Material - Metal / Glass
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.6W x 14.7 D x 32.3 H
- This item includes 1 Espacious Cabinet with 2 enclosed shelves, 2 open shlefs, 6 Cubbies for Wine or Liquor bottles.
- Manufactured in High Quality CARB Certified laminate composite wood Panels with Weathered Oak finish
- All metal hinges for smooth closing doors, beatiful look and all metal components for a perfect assemble.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Our company stands behind the products we offer so you can shop with full confidence in our products and customer service
- 【Wonderful Material with Excellent Craft】The whole frame is made of solid wood+plastic, and it touches very smooth. With the excellent hand-craft tech, makes it a high quality and classical wine bar.
- 【Removable & Compact Design】At the bottom of the item, it has three high quality wheels ,so that you can move it around quietly and easily. Really convenient for daily life use.
- 【Refined Painting Surface】Its outer map painting surface spice up the very concept of wine cabinet, which is refined and graceful. With nearly or distant always looks at a surprise.
- 【Collection of Wines】For the wine lovers, a suitable wine cabinet is very important to protect the wines they have collected. You may have never thought how entertaining the wine cabinet can turn open freely upward.
- 【Easy Assembly is Required】Only few steps to put it together, no professional tools needed and have this elegant piece of wine bar.
- Tempered glass shelves provide ample space for wine and wine accessories
- Front guard rails prevent accidental spills
- Four front legs and two back legs give added stability
- Three wide levels to store mixers, bottles, accessories, cups and more!
- Measures 47" L x 13.6" D x 41" H
Last update on 2020-10-23, Source: Amazon.com