Setting up kitchen lighting should be planned properly since it can make a huge impact in the quality of your kitchen’s feeling. Depending on your kitchen size, the lighting should be set up with a purpose. That is to say, we should categorize your kitchen lighting to get proper brightness as well as a proper style.
Let us now categorizing your kitchen lighting into three small groups: ceiling, island, and under cabinet lighting. The main concepts are only two; the lights that’ll brighten up your entire kitchen area and the lights that’ll focus on certain locations so that it can help you when you cook or other kitchen activities.
The most popular kitchen lighting for ceilings are chandeliers, which give a luxurious look, as well as track lighting, which give a contemporary look. The chandelier lighting focuses on the center area mainly as it works as a directional light and the track lighting – since it works almost like a spot light – will give your lighting more dimensions.
Using lighting for your kitchen island is mainly for helping you to prepare meals when cooking. However, the suitable light for island lighting is a directional lamp. It isn’t necessary to have a bright lighting on this area. On top of that, using a dimmer switch is the best idea for island lighting.
In case we need the kitchen to look more stylish, then you can add under cabinet lighting. Since your under cabinet lighting is an optional feature, most lights will be hidden. They work well for kitchen decoration as well. The best choice for under cabinet lights are fluorescent lights. The light should illuminate two-thirds of your counter-tops.
Generally speaking, your kitchen lighting set up should be adjusted based on the situation of the kitchen you need apart from the kitchen size. In addition, you should consider the kitchen interior too. The proper kitchen lighting will give you a comfortable atmosphere.
Top 5 Best Kitchen Lighting Solutions
Depending on the style of your kitchen, you may choose one kitchen lighting solution over the other. That’s why we curated a list of the best selling kitchen lighting solutions available today.
- 55 LUMENS - Super bright, long lasting LEDs. 3000K warm white glow. LEDs never need to be replaced
- WIRELESS REMOTE - Turn the puck lights ON/OFF with the remote or the tap lens
- SELECTABLE DIMMER - Select the exact level of brightness or press the 50% or 100% brightness button
- OPTIONAL AUTO OFF TIMER - Set the lights to turn OFF in 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes
- 100 HOUR BATTERY RUN TIME WHEN SET AT 100% BRIGHTNESS - Last 4 times longer than other puck lights. Operates on 3 AA batteries (18 included)
- Super Bright & Energy Saving: The whole set of under cabinet light is 900lm 12W, save 85% of energy. 3000K soft white glow, light up any dark corner, perfect lights for kitchen, closet, cupboard, shelf, etc
- Full Dimmable Cabinet Light: You can choose ANY brightness level you want ( 0% - 100% ) by simply rotating its dimmer switch
- Easy to Install: It can be installed by yourself in seconds. All installation accessories included, two flexible mounting ways: Double sided tape options ( no damage to the cabinet ) or Simple screws method
- Durable & Safe LED Strip: Made of aluminum and plastic, low profile and light weighted. Frosted PC cover makes the light softer for the eyes. The voltage of this light is DC12V that makes them safe to touch
- If you need extra accessories, please search in our store “Albrillo under cabinet lighting Accessories”
- Three-light indoor island Pendant with vintage-industrial details adds unique appeal
- 31-15/16 inches in height, 39-15/16 inches in Width, 12 inches in depth, 58-15/16 inches maximum hanging length, 31-15/16 inches minimum hanging length
- Uses three 60-watt medium-base light bulbs (not included), for a vintage appeal use Westinghouse filament LED light bulbs. Recommended Uses- Impressive down lighting for over a kitchen island, breakfast bar, pool table or dining room. Ideal for a range of architectural home styles and decor's, including art deco, arts & crafts, bungalow, craftsman, and modern
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. ETL/cetl listed
- Lithonia Lighting 2 foot LED 120V fixture provides general illumination to bring bright and evenly distributed light into any room or application - length may not be exactly 24 inches so refer to spec sheet for exact length
- Long lasting LEDs are designed to last 50,000 hours or 23 years when on everyday for 6 hours/day - drastically reducing time wasted changing those hard to install tube light bulbs
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - LED fixtures can be used almost anywhere from kitchens, offices and corridors to bedrooms, closets and utility work areas
- DIMMABLE LED Ceiling fixture Meets Highest Standards - ENERGY STAR Certified, UL and CUL certified in the USA and Canada and listed for damp locations
- EASY INSTALLATION: with included parts and manual all that is needed is a screw driver and protective glasses to shield your eyes from any debris. Always turn off the power before installing
- Dimmable to 10%, compatible with most standard dimmers.Works perfectly with Cloudy Bay dimmer "CBLD001WHA".
- The LED ceiling lights have a CRI90+ rating, this allows the light to render more closely to the object’s true and original color, thus producing a more accurate and vivid lighting than other lighting alternatives.
- Wide Application - Our LED Ceiling Lights are perfect for kitchens, closets, stairwells, basements, bathrooms, washrooms, etc.
- Energy efficient 17W to replace 120W incandescent light,saves 80% of your electric bill.
- 5 year limited warranty assures the rated 25,000 lifetime (average 3-5 hours/day).Contact us for an easy and fast replacement.
Last update on 2020-01-17, Source: Amazon.com