Welcome to the wonderful world of unique and contemporary designed home! Here, your kitchen is like the heart of your home. Designing and arrangement of all your things in your kitchen is a matter of great importance. Who says kitchen cabinetry is just for storing pots and other utensils?
Kitchen Cabinet Designs
Everyone’s first sight falls on kitchen cabinets when entering a kitchen. The best kitchen cabinets speak of the story which brings us to your homestay. Let’s learn the top 10 amazing designs of kitchen cabinets.
- Since the materials you can use are as many as you want, you can think of designing kitchen cabinets in a DIY project. You can use recycled materials for this purpose as well, which can make the process quite cheap.
- Put your tension aside if your kitchen area is small. Wall-mounted kitchen cabinets can serve the best in this condition. Moreover, they maximize your kitchen’s floor space. Beautiful and bright colors can enhance your kitchen’s impression.
- What if you refinish your cabinet doors in a splashy green and orange color? Re-stain your kitchen cabinets’ wood trim, too. Then, install a light fixture in the center.
- The idea of using glass for your kitchen cabinets is definitely an elegant look. Your cabinets can be finished with glass mosaics. Amazing etching designs can also be made on them.
- Reclaimed wood kitchen cabinets look incredible and they’re eco-friendly. You can get them from falling trees or discarded materials. Just get them furnished and enjoy the natural look.
- Another simple and modern idea is to use a rustic style. Merge the country-style rusticity with clean lines. Also, use wooden stools to tie the whole appearance together.
- Arts and crafts style can throw an artistic impression. It’s famous for its durability while giving your kitchen a royal look. All you need to do is add fantastic artistic cabinets in a pale blue color. This will completely give your kitchen a royal look.
- You’ll certainly like the idea of using glass front kitchen cabinets. They look gorgeous. Get them trimmed with wood trim around the front glass to produce an antique style.
- Concrete surfaced cabinets truly stand out and they’re very unique. They’re also environment-friendly and can be installed in a relatively short amount of time.
- White or steel cabinetry can appear glamorous and there are a wide variety of finishes to choose from. The glossy lacquered material enhances the beauty making your kitchen adventurous at heart.