Have you ever heard that water has a secret power of cleaning our energy field? That’s a pretty good reason to think about a modern home aquarium. Even if it isn’t useful for your aura, they can still look really beautiful. There are plenty of home aquarium tanks to choose from, so let’s see how to create your personal tropical water world.
How to Get Prepared?
Setting a home aquarium is a challenging decision for your home, unless you want to buy a small table decorative tank. It is important to be fully prepared, so let’s dive into how to prepare for setting up an aquarium.
Firstly, make sure that your home construction can be renovated with such a heavy and large-size object as a fish tank.
Secondly, before moving an aquarium to its final location, make sure it’s absolutely secure. This can be done by wrapping it in sheets of paper and filling it with water for a couple of hours. If the paper stays dry, there should be no leaks.
Thirdly, collect all the needed equipment and tools, read the setting instructions, and definitely call for professional help if needed.
What’s the Ideal Place for a Home Aquarium Tank?
It depends on your home characteristics, but there are several general recommendations for where the ideal place for your home aquarium tank is. As your tank is supposed to be a home for living creatures, its location must be quiet. That’s why it’s good to put it far from a TV, radio, an acoustic system, and washing machine.
Avoid radiators, fireplaces, ovens, and any other heat sources, which can raise water temperature. Keep your tank away from strong natural light as it can be dangerous for water quality. Also, when a home aquarium is set in its final place, forget about trying to move it elsewhere. Remember, even a small fish bowl can be pretty heavy!
What If You Want to Be Creative About Your Home Aquarium’s Location?
It’s not a problem if you want to get a bit creative about your home aquarium’s location. You can use its exotic flair almost wherever you want. Just remember the rules mentioned above. Obviously, home tank size matter: the bigger it is the more influential it will be in the room.
You may be interested in such breathtaking ideas such as built-in aquariums (in coffee tables or kitchen islands), tanks set above your head in the bedroom, and even an aquarium wall between rooms. Either way, aquarium designs for living rooms often include tanks put inside the furniture, fish tanks with a stand, and traditional minimalist examples.
What to Fill Your Aquarium With?
Choosing your new water roomies is a wonderful adventure. Water-swelling plants and animals in a tank can easily add a touch of life and color to your home. Fish, amphibians, turtles, marine mammals, invertebrates, and aquatic plants will make good company only if they are matched correctly and kept in the right conditions.
How to Decorate Your Modern Home Aquarium?
Using an aquarium as a decorative piece in your home isn’t too difficult. An aquarium can be of various shapes as well as interesting backgrounds and mysterious back-lights. Moreover, it’s fascinating to play with different ornaments and elements inside the tank – for example, decorative waterfalls always look impressive!
If you are a beginner at owning a home aquarium, you might not know anything about keeping fish. But these colorful creatures mean as much as the tank’s design does. So spend a little time on reading about freshwater fish for home aquarium and be sure that those you choose ones that are easy to care of, peaceful, and are able to resist temporary discomfort. And, of course, they must fit in your tank and have enough space for happy living!
The Best Aquariums for Your Home
Finding the right aquarium for your home isn’t difficult, especially if you have the perfect space to put one. Here’s a list of the best selling aquariums that you can buy today.
- Combo includes aquarium, reflector and electrical 24" light fixture
- Acrylic aquariums are clearer than glass, 17 times stronger, and only half the weight!
- More impact resistant and less prone to chipping or cracking than glass, making it safer around children and pets
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater
- You won't believe how your fish and decorations will pop when viewing this beautiful SeaClear aquarium
- Ultra clear Precision 45° cut Beveled edge tanks
- Invisible glue joints for perfect viewing
- Ultra Low Iron Glass 92% clarity - Best in its class
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Other Available Sizes - 5.44 Gallons to 40.14 Gallons
- LARGE ENVIRONMENT: Larger environments can house more fish or a greater variety of fish. Maintains water temperature. Essential for tropical fishkeeping
- KIT INCLUDES: one 55 gallon tank, EasyBalance Plus, TetraMin, AquaSafe, 6” fish net, 200W heater, WPF 60 Filter, Stick on digital thermometer, 24” Tetra hinged hood x 2, 2 plant multipacks and a boxwood plant, TetraCare brochure and instruction sheet.
- LED LIGHTING: Included lighting adds the natural daylight effect to your aquarium, giving you illuminated viewing of the entire space.
- WEIGHT: This aquarium tank weighs approximately 79 lb by itself. With water, total tank weight can reach 521 lb.
- COMPLETE YOUR COMBO WITH THE MAJESTY STAND: The Perfecto Majesty Stand (ASIN: B00BUFU77U) properly supports the weight of this tank, while also providing storage for supplies.
- Ships in own container with reinforced packaging to protect product
- Black trim design with clear silicone seals
- Suitable for freshwater or marine inhabitants
- Aquarium measures 20-1/4" X 10-1/2" X 12-9/16"
- Made in the USA
- FORMULATED SPECIFICALLY FOR REEF aquariumS: Contains essential ocean reef elements in concentrations greater than those found in natural sea waterEXTRA CALCIUM: Encourages stony coral and coralline algae growth.
- EXTRA TRACE ELEMENTS: Provides vital nutrients.
- DETOXIFIES METALS: Neutralizes traces of heavy metals found in tap water.
Last update on 2020-02-28, Source: Amazon.com