Shoes are a very important piece of clothing as they keep your feet protected while ensuring your feet properly absorb the shocks your fee and spine experience when walking. In reality, people could get away with owning only a couple of three pairs of shoes, but we all know that’s not the true reality.
Shoe Rack Buying Guide
With all of the shoes you might own, it’s best to keep them organized when they’re not in use. Shoe racks are a great functional and decorative addition to any home, especially if you or the those you live with have a lot of shoes. Let’s dive into how to find the best shoe rack for you.
In the world of shoe racks, you can buy them so they store your shoes horizontally, verticallym and even some that you can hang over the door or hang from a rod in your closet.
In the age of DIY, the potential for you to make your own shoe rack is also an option. One of the most common DIY shoe racks is a design made of PVC pipe. The beauty of this design is that you can customize it to your needs and make it as tall or wide as you need. The offset pattern allows for more PVC pockets to be packed into a smaller space. Plus, you can paint it any color you want.
You can also make or buy shoe racks in wood. Wood is a more classic look and will be slightly more sturdy when you have a lot of shoes. Some wood shoe racks are combined with metal making them much more visually appealing and structurally sound. Often for DIY wooden shoe racks, pallets or other wooden crates are used to add a touch more character.
Over the door and hanging shoe racks will typically be made of cloth or plastic. This makes them very durable, but also flexible to reduce the chance of damage to the door.
Shoe storage is a very big deal in small spaces, especially if you have a lot of shoes. Over the door shoe storage is one of the best ways to save space.
Another idea for shoe storage in a small area is to use PVC, wood, or the over the door shoe organizer in spare space like under the bed.
Some of the shoe racks you can make or order online are visually appealing enough that you could store your shoes in plain sight. These shoe racks can make more space in closets for the items that need to be stored anyway. You could also use spare space in your shoe rack for secondary uses like as a bookcase.
There are also shoe racks you can buy that spin like a display case. This increases the number of shoes you can fit while decreasing the need for extra space.
Some of the simplest shoe racks for small spaces are not even considered real shoe racks. One idea is to lean a decorative ladder up against a wall and use its steps as shoe storage. This is going to be ideal for high heels as you can hang the shoes off of the rungs with the heel.
You can also drape string across the wall, modify some wire hangers so that they can each hold a pair of shoes, and use that to hang up all of your shoes in a small area.
Shoe racks and shoe rack designs are unlimited. You need only do a search online to find the best shoe racks of any size and design. A simple search will also bring up plenty of DIY plans if you want to make your shoe rack.
The 5 Best Shoe Racks for Your Home
Shoe racks come in all shapes and sizes. Whether your storing your shoes next to your front door or in your room, having a shoe rack that fits your style is essential. With all of the possible options to choose from, below is a list of the five best shoe racks for your home that you can buy today.
- AWAY FROM DUST: Want to give your delicate shoes more protection? No worries, SONGMICS has you covered! Yes, the fabric coat of the shoe rack equipped with a zipper and hook-and-loop fasteners is handpicked to store your shoes properly
- STABILITY ABOVE ALL: Supported by metal tubes and 75 g/m² non-woven fabric, this shoe organizer is stable, sturdy, and holds up to 6.6 lb on each tier, ensuring a safe home for your beloved shoes
- SERVE MANY PLACES: Your hallway, cloakroom, and entryway—wherever you set this shoe rack, it’ll turn the messy piles of shoes into a neat, tidy look and bring the order back
- ASSEMBLY? EASY PEASY! No more spending hours putting a shoe rack together; the assembly here is all about attaching the tubes into the plastic connectors. The next thing you’re going to do is put your 4-5 pairs of shoes on each tier
- WHAT YOU GET: A sturdy shoe rack with 10 shelves with a cover, easy assembly and customizable design, and a solution to tame the shoes scattered in the entrance and walk-in closet
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This shoe rack is constructed from water-proof durable fabric shelving, steel tubes and strong plastics connectors for remarkable reliability and durability, can perfectly satisfy you in daily organization.
- ECO & QUALITY NONWOVEN FABRIC: This shoe organizer is made with recyclable non-woven fabric, which is soft, breathable and non-irritating, friendly to environment and users.
- QUICK & EASY SETUP: This shoe organizer rack comes with installation instructions, very simple structure, parts are easy to classify, easy assembly and modification without tools.
- STRONG STORAGE: This shoe storage rack provides generous storage space to neatly arrange clothes, toys, shoes and more, will suit your storage needs in various settings. It's a good storage helper for your whole family, add fun and functionality to your cube organizer!
- FASHIONABLE AND CONVENIENT DESIGN: Easy to clean, dirt, proof and waterproof, Perfect for organizing and cutting down on clutter, adds handsome aesthetic value to any room.
- Large Capacity：36x11.4x49in（L x W x H),The tall shoe rack has 7 layers and can hold 28 pairs of woman's shoes (4 pairs/layer) or 21 pairs of men’ s shoes (3 pairs/layer) depending on your shoe size.
- 7-TIER SHOE RACK: Made from corrosion resistant metal pipe,sturdy pp connectors,and water-proof non-woven fabric.The double row portable structure makes your shoe shelf more stable. It is the ideal choice for your closets, cabinets, hallway, entryway, garage and narrow dormitory.
- Save Space: Small footprint, can be filled with shoes into the shoe organizer, reduce clutter and can easily find the shoes you want, provide more storage space, and it also comes with a zipper cloth cover to effectively isolate dust.
- DIY Design: Shoe tower bench can meet users' storage needs for different kind of shoes.You can remove one or two layers to fit high heels, high boots or other larger accessories.
- Easy to assemble: Adopt buckle design,no tools needed, simply assemble the unit by hand with provided parts.
- GREAT MESS SOLVER: Admittedly, shoes are always a space-stealer in your wardrobe; with a maximum of 24 sturdy cubes serving your favorite shoes, this SONGMICS large capacity shoe rack is a boon to any shoe devotee
- ASSEMBLY? DON’T PANIC! You’ll get a little help for putting this modular cabinet together: a handy mallet; just follow the illustrated instructions—you can build this storage unit tier by tier or come up with a brilliant DIY idea with an inspirational flash
- THE COZY FEELS: Coming with elegant black panels, this storage rack is perfectly minimalist, but still creates an inviting and comfortable atmosphere and cleverly matches other furnishings
- RECTANGLE OR LADDER SHAPE? You decide! 85 plastic panels and 70 connectors have the “magic power” to help your organizer shapeshift into various shapes; or, you can make two individual units for different purposes in different spaces
- WHAT YOU GET: A 21-cube interlocking storage unit with a sturdy structure, customizable design, and easy assembly; go ahead and utilize your space with this shoe rack today!
- SELECTED STRONG MATERIAL - Constructed from selected Non-woven Fabric, high quality steel tube and PP Plastic connectors, this shoe tower will offer you long term organization system
- ABUNDANT STORAGE SPACE - Durable 10 tiers Shoe Rack can Store up to 27 pairs of shoes to keep your bedroom, hallway or mudroom well organized; Side pockets design for storing shoe brush, keys or other sundries
- SPACE SAVING SHOE ORGANIZER- Great size of 22 7/8" x 11 1/8" x 62 7/8", this amazing shoe rack will suitable for your cubby walk-in closet, entryway or garage, with 6 3/4" Layer Height for regular heels, sneakers or flats
- DUSTPROOF & EASY TO ASSEM BLE - Shoe rack with zippered cover keeps your shoes away from dust and un-viewable, with units snap together for easy assembly and no tool required
- OPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY - You can remove a layer to fit not only boots, high heels, but also fit purses or other larger accessories
Last update on 2021-05-08, Source: Amazon.com