Daybeds are one of the most multipurpose and well-designed pieces of furniture that you can have in your living room. They function both as a seat and extra place to sleep when needed. If you have a limited space and you don’t have an extra room for your guest, you can use a daybed for them. They can easily fit into your living room and they’re more comfortable than a sofa.
Daybeds as a Multi-Purpose Piece of Furniture
Daybeds are the combination of a couch, chaise lounge, and a bed. They usually feature a back and two sides. They also come in twin size (99 cm x 191 cm) most of the time. You’ll also find two categories of modern daybeds; hanging and stable.
Most people today are attracted to a hanging daybed. If you see one, it’s hard to fight the urge to sit on it and start swing slowly. Swinging daybed’s are known to be a perfect choice if you’re having trouble sleeping. They’re also perfect to take a little nap in the afternoon or to read a book as well as for relaxing. They’re often times much more comfortable than a couch.
Hanging daybeds or swinging daybeds are now bringing this cool feature into everyone’s home. They’re stylish and classy while also bringing an element of relaxation into your home. You can put big or small pillows on them, use your creativity to play with the color scheme, and add visual style with patterns. You can also add a stool to put your cup of tea or your laptop in the afternoon. During the winter, you can place a heater underneath it to make it warmer, but be careful with heat level.
It’s also a great idea to place your daybed outdoors, if possible. You’ll be able to enjoy the wind and the views outside your home. You can add a transparent curtain as well if you don’t want too much wind passing through or if you’re getting attacked by bugs and mosquitoes. It’s important that you hang your daybed properly so that it won’t fall down when anyone’s sitting on it.
The Best Selling Daybeds on the Market
It’s certainly a luxury to have a daybed, but getting a daybed for your home shouldn’t break the budget. There are plenty of high-quality, affordable daybeds to choose from. That’s why we found the best selling daybeds that are actually affordable.
- The 1950S Had A Style All Its Own, And Now You Can Bring The Mid Century Look Home with The Franklin Daybed From Dip
- The Straight Lines, Slim Wooden Feet And Grey Linen Upholstery Hark Back to The Days When Casual Style And Bold Statements Ruled The Decade
- This Daybed Is Perfect For Lounging Around, Chatting with Friends Or Studying During The Day
- No Box Spring Or Foundation Needed
- He Wood Slat Base Allows For Ideal Air Circulation to Keep Your Mattress Fresher For Longer And Provide The Ultimate In Support
- Multifunctional Victorian Style Metal daybed: Ideal for accommodating family and friends for sleepovers. Also fit for bedroom; guest room and office space.
- Come with primium metal slats increase the suppleness of the mattress and avoid the sliding or wobbling.Strong mattress foundation and no box spring needed.
- High Height Storage Space: 12.2 inches storage space under the frame, offer more space for you. The weight capacity of twin bed frame is 330 lbs.
- Twin Size Daybed Dimensions : 78.9"L x 41.2"W x 39.1"H (L x W x H). Designed to fit one twin size mattress on daybed and one twin size mattress on trundle (Both Sold Separately).
- Easy Installation Daybed: Includes clear instruction, all parts and needed tools.Excellent Customer Service: 5 years Limited Manufacturer Warranty & friendly customer support.
- Multi functional piece, ideal for small living spaces and accommodating guests
- Sturdy metal frame Construction with side rails and heavy duty Steel slats that do not require additional foundation
- Trundle includes casters that have built in breaks
- Available in white, Black and Turquoise
- Stylish and functional space saving design
- Accommodates two Twin size 5, 6, or 7 inch mattresses (sold separately)
- Premium steel slat support
- Easy assembly in minutes with no tools needed
- Worry free 5 year warranty
- Designed to fit one standard Twin mattress (sold separately)
- Steel frame dimensions: 39" W x 78" L x 25.8” H (13” H to mattress base)
- Easy assembly in minutes
- Beautiful wood design detail with strong steel support
- Worry-free 5-year warranty
Last update on 2020-02-28, Source: Amazon.com