Round dining tables are not a new concept overall, but the shape variation have evolved over time. The round dining table design concept is growing and changing over time, so there are a lot of different combinations, colors, motifs, and models to keep an eye out for.
Before I shared the general concept of dining tables and now I want to come back to the more specific topic of round dining tables.
Round Dining Tables
As we know there are available a variety of models and materials when it comes to this type of furniture. The shape can be classified as round, oval, square, and other unique shapes. Round dining tables, however, are a favorite style nowadays, especially for people who have a large number of family members.
The material of a round dining table is nearly the same as your usual desk material. Wood and glass are the most popular material because they are strong, elegant, and durable. Combining both glass and wood materials can be a fantastic look for many room designs.
When it comes to the durability, it’s important to choose the best material for your use-case. As we know, choosing one material over another will have a huge impact on the durability of your dining table. You should also consider how you’ll end up using your round dining table.
In terms of wood round dining tables, teak wood is still at the top of the list for round dining table materials. Why teak? It has one of the best levels of durability and it looks beautiful in almost any scenario.
If you want to purchase a round dining table, you can essentially go to any furniture shop or any trustworthy online store. There will certainly be a lot of styles to choose from.
For those who are interested in round dining tables, here are a few inspirations with excellent designs and colorful styles.
5 Popular Round Dining Tables
Choosing the right round dining table design is particular to your existing home decorative style. There are a lot of options to choose from, but sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming. That’s exactly why we’ve put together a list of the bestselling round dining tables available for purchase today.
- OLD WORLD STYLE DINING ROOM TABLE: A mix of scrolling metal legs and accents, dark wood-finishes and an inset glass tabletop, making this dining table an elegant addition to the dining room, kitchen or breakfast room. Seats up to four
- SCULPTURAL FORM: Dining room table with scrolling metal base. Manmade wood, veneer and inset glass tabletop. Manmade wood and veneer lower fixed shelf
- SOPHISTICATED DETAILS: Metal base with a hand-applied powdercoat finish. Dark cherry-tone wood finish tabletop and lower shelf
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Round table measures 44"W x 44"D x 31"H
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions and hardware included
- 45" round industrial style dining table
- Pine wood and veneers enhance Herringbone design of the rustic table Top
- Raised by Sturdy crisscrossed metal legs
- Can support up to 300 lbs.
- Table ships in 1 box and requires assembly
- 42-inch round drop-leaf table with beveled top edge and tapered legs
- solid/composite wood with casual Light Oak finish
- Fold out one or two leaves for space-efficient use; crossbars collapse for easy, compact storage
- Assembly required
- Measures 42-inch in diameter by 29-1/2-inch high
- ❤Tulip Table Round: tulip style table with never outdated design, which has graceful curves and minimalistic yet stylish punch that can blend with modern-designed furniture.
- ❤Round Dining Table: 32 inches white baking varnish technology tabletop is super smooth and never deform, enough space for 2-4 people use.
- ❤Dining Table Update - Ideal for a breakfast nook, kitchen, or dining room, the circular dining table boasts a retro look that's fun and functional.
- ❤Sturdy And Durable: This unique single pedestal base is made from strong cast iron,ensuring stable support (up to 330 lbs). The high-quality round wood tabletop has a sleek white coating for extra
- ❤Super Easy Assembly: With pre-drilled holes and easy-to-understand instructions, this unit requires minimal assembly, just 10 minutes finished.
- Item #: 94142
- Dimension: 41.97 in x 41.97 in x 29.65 in
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Finish: Walnut
- Material: Solid / Composite Wood
Last update on 2020-08-04, Source: Amazon.com