Do you have a bar at your home where you’d like to store your wine? If that’s the case, you want to consider finding the right wine storage designs for your home bar. There are a variety of design concepts when it comes to wine storage unites and can even come with or without coolers.
The design of a wine storage unit can be classified into several types, including a wine rack, cabinet, and cube.
Wine Storage Designs
When it comes to storage racks, the style can be quite varied and sometimes look very unique. These types of wine storage units are usually placed above a table or hanging on a wall.
Most people like like this design concept because it’s shows off the wine while being readily available. This model is not recommended, however, if you have young children due to the danger items falling down of the wine rack.
Wine cabinets are another popular wine storage type and is considered to be more secure and safe compared to wine racks. This is mostly due to them having the ability to be locked. If you have young children, this is probably the type of wine storage unit you’d be interested in.
There are two types of wine cabinets; with and without a cooler. Most people prefer without as it saves in space, cost, and energy, but the choice is dependent on your personal preferences.
Wine cubes are small spaces where a single bottle can be stored and each space is adjacent to another space. This forms a kind of matrix of spaces, which is often referred to wine cube storage.
If you have a small collection of wine, then your best options are either rack or cube style. A cube is a great choice because not only is it perfect as a storage space for your wine, but it can increase the design profile of your room.
Cabinet wine storage is more suitable if you who have a large collection of wine. For a minimalist or contemporary home, check out the picture below. This wine storage is both minimalist and unique, which is quite innovative.
Nowadays, wine storage units come in a variety of colorful themes and materials. They can fit into any kind of home or room concept you like. While the material can vary greatly, most people prefer to use wood.
Top 5 Best Wine Storage Solutions Available Today
Whether you’re looking for a wine rack, cabinet, or box, there are a huge amount of options to choose from nowadays. Regardless of your functional and style requirements, you need a set of options to choose from. For this reason, we’ve put together a list of the best selling wine storage solutions on the market today.
- WINE RACK STAND (10-TIER, 100 BOTTLE) — Showcase, organize, and store wine bottles — Ideal for both new wine collectors and expert connoisseurs
- STYLISH ACCENT — Attractive wine rack display storage for home bar, kitchen, dining room, basement, wine cellar, restaurant, etc— Fits wide variety of décor — Makes a great gift
- LARGE CAPACITY — Holds bottles on each shelf tier to maximize space — Stores each bottle horizontally to keep wine fresh longer until you’re ready to drink — Great for entertaining large gatherings, dinner parties, wine tastings, special occasions, holidays, and business events — Easy way to store or start wine collection
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE — Minimal assembly required — Step-by-step Instructions and Hardware INCLUDED — Place anywhere on floor with little effort to use as freestanding wine rack — Also mounts to the wall for added stability through 6 holes on the connector brackets
- STURDY DESIGN — Made of sturdy metal construction with smooth black finish — Features rows of scallop/wave shaped shelves — Solid structure prevents wobbling, tilting, or falling — Holds most standard wine bottles — Wine Bottles NOT INCLUDED — Measures approximately 37.75”L x 7.75”W x 39.50”H (Approx 3.75” between each tier).
- WINE COOLER (wine Cellar / Wine Chiller) A MUST HAVE: The only way to protect the quality and taste of your wines long or short term, and ensure it AGES at a consistent level, the wine has to be stored in the correct environment and CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE, (ideally in the range of 55° F) This free standing innovative wine cooler will protect your red or white wine, preserving its quality and rich flavors, so you could enjoy its real taste to the fullest.
- PERFECT Stable TEMPERATURE: The Ivation cooler enables you to store your wines short & long term in a consistent stable temp environment, and allows you to customize the temp to one that creates an ideal climate for your wines ageing process (Range 54º – 64ºF (12º – 18ºC), therefore bringing out the true characteristics and full flavor of your wines in the long-term.
- HUMIDITY, MINIMAL LIGHT: Insulated with Solid polyurethane heavy foam (CFC-free) & Closed with Thermopane doors that are tempered smoked, to ensure an interior odor-free environment that maintains constant humidity, keeping the cork from drying out, thus preventing more air to come into contact with the wine, also to ensure darkness, blocking out sunlight and harmful UV rays that breaks down the complex molecules that create the special flavors in properly aged wines.
- NO VIBRATION & SUPER QUIET: Specially built with an Energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling system with no compressor, to minimize the vibration effect and noise, allowing your wine to age and settle properly, with no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments.
- FEATURES: Sleek design with exterior digital Touch controls and LCD temp (°F/°C) Soft interior lighting with on/off control 100% Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED we stand behind our products and pride ourselves with exceptional customer service care. If you need help please contact us at email@example.com or call 866-849-3049.
- BAMBOO WINE RACK (6-Tier) — Showcase, organize, and store up to 36 wine bottles— Decorative wine rack is stackable and ideal for both new wine collectors and expert connoisseurs
- STACKABLE & VERSATILE — Free-standing racks for bottles are versatile to fit any space — Stack on top of each other, place side by side, or display racks separately
- ELEGANT WOOD LOOK — A statement piece to accent any home, kitchen, pantry, cabinet, dining room, basement, bar, or wine cellar —Complements a wide variety of décor
- STURDY & SOLID —Solid wood construction—Holds up to 6 bottles on each tier (up to 36 bottles total) —Sturdy structure prevents wobbling, tilting, or falling
- DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS — Constructed from high quality bamboo wood with scallop/wave shaped shelves and smooth finish — Minimal assembly, no tools required—Holds most standard wine bottles — Measures Approximately 23.50” L x 11.25” W x 32.50” H
- Wines NOT INCLUDED. Made from Pine wood. We use thicker wood than comparable products. Our rack are very sturdy with dowel .pins to interlock each connection point. Don't risk your wines. One tip over and you will regret it the rest of your life. .
- Can be easily put together, takes literally only a few minutes. No Nail or Screw needed. You can stack this higher with an additional set if you want
- Measurement Assembled :30.25" X 24.75"W X 11"D per 1 set of 6 rows, ( Inches). We do have larger size rack of this style. Please also search B008XPLJFO on Amazon.
- Bottles that will fit: All spots will fit standard Cabernet or Merlot Bottles. If you put Pinot Noir bottles it will only fit if you separate each with a Merlot or Cabernet bottle. If you are trying to fit Pinot Noir bottles in all spots it is not going to hold. It is just too not enough space for all Pinot Noir in the full row.
- Very easy to assemble. Takes only a few minutes. Stacks and fit like lego.
- TRUSTED - Join 1000+ Fans Using Weinbox to Store Their Collection
- STAY ORGANIZED - Organize Your Cellar And Wine Storage In Clean, Protected Boxes
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP - Easy To Assemble With Collapsible Design, Configure To Meet Your Wine Storage Needs
- SAFE AND SECURE - Wine Lays Safely On Its Side With Front And Rear Access Doors to Grab Bottles Without Going Through Boxes
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Made From 100% Recyclable Material
Last update on 2020-02-29, Source: Amazon.com