Roman blinds are a great solution for every living room. They block potentially unpleasant views from the outdoors, separate your intimate space from too-close of neighbors, and create a more private and cozy atmosphere inside your home. Modern living room blinds give you full freedom while decorating. They are amazingly functional, so don’t be afraid making them a part of your interior.
Why Roman Blinds Work for Any Home
Roman blinds in a living room are capable of renovating the space you’re used to. They’re probably the only catchy trait that your home lacks. In spite of a common myth, modern living room blinds don’t stop 100% of natural light from getting inside. They work as a smart lighting element that filters and stops as many sun rays on the way to your space.
Living room blinds ideas include an ocean of options. Traditionally made for limiting sunlight, roman blinds are minimalist and easy to use. The most common blind patterns are checkered and floral, reminiscent of the countryside. But there’s a wide selection of more sophisticated designs and colors out there nowadays. Whatever your home interior style is, it’s super easy to find an excellent choice for your home.
A nice option when it comes to blinds for a living room are practical blackout blinds that are both functional and stylish. The fact that this item has a utility background doesn’t mean they must be unbearably boring and plain.
Vertical living room blinds are a great alternative to curtains, providing your room with an additional layer of elegance.
Let roman blinds offer your house a lovely ambiance. You may choose half-sheer blinds of pastel shades that allow sunlight to gently lighten your living room.
If you are a happy owner of beautiful bay windows in your living room, reminiscent of the Victorian era, keep calm: the good news is that roman blinds ideally suit this window type, too. Bay windows provide a fantastic spacious effect, but sometimes they look a bit lonely without the proper decor. Made-to-measure blinds will create a tidy look with a luxurious impression.
One useful tip is to set your roman blinds in separate window segments at different heights. This looks pretty interesting and quite unique.
Also, mixing roman blinds with curtains can look pretty enchanting and bring more comfort to your living room. It also leaves no chance for home heat to get out.
If you are intending to decorate a living room with roman blinds, make all the necessary preparations, especially window measurements, attentively. Be sure that the roman blinds you’ve chosen perfectly match existing decor of your living room. Who knows, maybe they’ll be the first step to a full decorative home renovation!
Best Roman Blinds on the Market
Here’s a quick list of the five best selling roman blinds on the market today. Enjoy!
- CORDLESS WINDOW SHADES: Woven 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. alternating driftwood flagstick bamboo slats provide light filtering and semi-private window treatment to your home, cottage, lake or beach house
- BEST FOR KIDS: Certified as Best for Kids, a window covering program created by an independent lab that includes only cordless shades that are safe for kids
- BAMBOO SHADE: WHY BAMBOO? If you like bamboo sheets, bamboo pillows, bamboo cutting boards, why not try bamboo blinds?
- LIGHT FILTERING: This is not a privacy shade, light gently streams through this tightly woven bamboo blind, providing semi-privacy and energy-efficient insulation qualities
- PRE-CUT SIZES: The width of this bamboo shade includes a 1/2 inch deduction (window industry standard) from the option size you select. For an inside mount, order the shade width that matches the width of the window in which the shade will be hung. For an outside mount, order 1/2 inch wider than the overall area to be covered
- Light filtering fabrics provide privacy without totally blocking the light in affordable yet stylish magnetic roman shades
- Smart, safe, and practical - Cordless Magnetic Roman Shades elevate your décor easily and affordably (includes Valance)
- FABRIC: Light Filtering 100% Polyester. SIZES: 23”W, 27”W, 31”W, 33”W, 35”W, 36”W, 39”W, 48"W x 64”H
- PRE-CUT: The width includes a Half Inch deduction (industry standard)
- MOUNT: Inside or outside mount (minimum 2-inch depth required for inside mount; 2.25-inch for flush inside mount)
- The measurement of each shade is 24 inch wide, not include the mounting hardware width. For an inside mount, the window must be 24.25 inch width or greater.
- The innovative cordless lift system ensures safety and ease of use. This is the Semi-Privacy Bamboo Blinds.
- Please note, this is a Semi-privacy Bamboo blinds and is intended for indoor use only. Do not place your shades in moist, damp environments.Mounting hardware for inside and outside mounting are included with the purchase. A 7-inch valance completes the look and offers sophistication and polish.
- Feel free to ask any questions up front to ensure your window treatment comes exactly as you expect it. Please only order one blind to test if you are not sure about the size and the color.Contact TopBlinds, email us CS@TopBlinds.com. Call us at 888-608-8468.
- Note: Actual item may vary in color from computer monitors/calibrations colors. Bamboo products are especially prone to color variances. Since our Bamboo Shades are made from real bamboo, the color can vary from a mild greenish tint to a more natural brown color. Please order sample or test one shade to get an idea of the string/ladder placement and a general feel for the product color.
- No cords to tangle! child and pet safe! light filtering window shade. Creates a wonderful lighting effect
- Shade completely retracts into headrail providing a clean look when completely rolled up
- Adjustable length up to 72; shade material: 100Percent polyester; matching stylish aluminum head rail
- Cordless operation! simply adjust bottom rail to align material to allow in light or to block out light
- Easy to clean! just dust or wipe with a damp cloth; installation brackets, mounting hardware and instructions are included
Last update on 2020-08-04, Source: Amazon.com