For us women, buying and collecting shoes is something we just do. If some of us see something that’s cute or matching our style, we’ll buy it. However, it’s important to arrange our shoes neatly. In spite of this, it’s often a struggle because of insufficient space for our shoes or our shoe storage isn’t good enough.
Creative Shoe Storage Ideas
A great way to personalize your shoe storage using some creative shoe storage ideas is to create your own shoe cabinet. You’ll feel glad you did it once it’s finished!
A basic example would be by using a ladder to store your heels. It’s very simple to make a ladder by yourself and the materials aren’t hard to find. Use those empty spaces under the ladder and install racks underneath them. This is the best way to save some spaces in your bedroom and closet.
You can also make use of PVC or thick cardboard to create a triangular or rectangular shoe storage. You can also be even more creative by painting several sections in one color and place them at the corner of your room. Don’t forget to adjust the shoe storage design with your room’s design concept.
It’s also a great idea to use the existing furniture you have that’s no longer being used. Let’s face it, we all have unused furniture just lying around in our houses that just crowds the place up. For example, shelves or cabinets that consist of several unused drawers.
Another creative shoe storage idea is to use spare shoe boxes, which is a great way to reuse and recycle. You can repaint them to make them look more fun and stylish. You can even paint them with a varied color scheme to make a beautiful motif.
You can also create your own hanger or a surface on the wall to place your shoes. That’s a great space saving idea for storing shoes if you have a narrow space to work with. Be creative! Try to think of something different but remember to keep the unity of your home’s style.
A cute and colorful shoe shoe storage unit with names assigned would be great for kids since this can attract your kids to put their shoes away and actually enjoy the processes.
Top 5 Best Shoe Storage Solutions
Let’s face it, there are a massive amount of options to choose from when finding the right shoe storage solution for your home. If you’re in the market for some of the best shoe storage solutions available today, take a look at the list below.
- 24 clear pockets hanging shoe organizer
- Hangs on standard door or closet rod, no hardware needed
- Protects shoes or items from dust and damage
- Great for organizing shoes, kids toy, beauty accessories and more stuff in your bedroom
- Dimension: 64" H x 19" W
- SIMPLE SHOE STORAGE SOLUTION – Shoe racks are nice, but they can only fit so many pairs of shoes. The trick to an organized home is making the most of small unused spaces. Use this shoe organizer to store 12 pairs of shoes under your bed. This shoes storage is the ideal solution for any woman with a shoe addiction or moms with too many kids shoes flying around the house.
- SET OF 2 EACH SHOE ORGANIZER FITS UP TO 12 PAIRS – Most women and even guys have a ridiculous amount of shoes. Fortunately, Woffit has produced a specialized storage solution for your shoe collection a set of two which fits a total of 24 pairs! Our organizer has been special made to fit most shoes
- PREMIUM FABRIC, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Forget those felt shoe storage that rip and tear easily. Woffit is made with the thickest kind of non-woven fabric ensuring extra durability and protection for expensive shoes. 2 Strong handles allow you to easily pull the organizer out from a shelf or under your bed, so you can grab the shoes and go!
- EASY ACCESS AND VISIBILITY – The seasons go by too quickly and you may need to access your shoes often. Our Shoe Bags have clear vinyl covers that offer excellent visibility. You or your kids can choose their shoes in an instant. Strong zippers make opening and closing smooth and easy, so you can take out or store your shoes without any frustration.
- 100% LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Oh I don’t need another pair of shoes’... said no women ever! Don’t ever think you have too many shoes, all you need is more storage, and under the bed organizers is the perfect solution. However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied, we offer a lifetime money back guarantee. Your shoe collection is our priority.
- 24 roomy clear see through mesh pockets organizes up to 12 pairs of shoes;
- 4 over the door hooks included, the maximum width of door that fits the hook is 1 2/3 inches;
- The door hanger shoe rack could easily be cut in half horizontally, and can be fold very small for travel storage;
- Perfect holder for organizing shoes, sneaker, bathroom, pantry, kitchen and cleaning supplies, toys and barbie dolls and accessories;
- Dimensions: 56 1/2"L x 22 1/3"W, each pocket measure 5 2/5" in width and 7 4/5" in height.
- Customize your space using our stackable organizers;Easy cleanup with just a damp cloth
- Can accommodate flip flops, sandals or other low-profile shoes that measure smaller than 5.75 in. H X 4.5 in. W X 11 in. D; Maximum depth to fit shoes is 11
- Product measurements: 19-38-inch H X 24.13-inch W X 11.63-inch D
- Features 15 cubes, inside dimensions of 1 Cube: 5.75-inch H X 4.5-inch W X 11-inch D
- Easy to assemble; Material: Manufactured wood, product is TSCA Title VI Compliant
- Dimensions: 14"x33"x24"
- 16 oversized individual compartments
- Stackable design with roll front cover
- No tools required; assembles in seconds
- Fits a variety of shoe types and accessories.
Last update on 2020-02-28, Source: Amazon.com