For us women, buying and collecting shoes is something we just do. If some of us see something that’s cute or matching our style, we’ll buy it. However, it’s important to arrange our shoes neatly. In spite of this, it’s often a struggle because of insufficient space for our shoes or our shoe storage isn’t good enough.
Creative Shoe Storage Ideas
A great way to personalize your shoe storage using some creative shoe storage ideas is to create your own shoe cabinet. You’ll feel glad you did it once it’s finished!
A basic example would be by using a ladder to store your heels. It’s very simple to make a ladder by yourself and the materials aren’t hard to find. Use those empty spaces under the ladder and install racks underneath them. This is the best way to save some spaces in your bedroom and closet.
You can also make use of PVC or thick cardboard to create a triangular or rectangular shoe storage. You can also be even more creative by painting several sections in one color and place them at the corner of your room. Don’t forget to adjust the shoe storage design with your room’s design concept.
It’s also a great idea to use the existing furniture you have that’s no longer being used. Let’s face it, we all have unused furniture just lying around in our houses that just crowds the place up. For example, shelves or cabinets that consist of several unused drawers.
Another creative shoe storage idea is to use spare shoe boxes, which is a great way to reuse and recycle. You can repaint them to make them look more fun and stylish. You can even paint them with a varied color scheme to make a beautiful motif.
You can also create your own hanger or a surface on the wall to place your shoes. That’s a great space saving idea for storing shoes if you have a narrow space to work with. Be creative! Try to think of something different but remember to keep the unity of your home’s style.
A cute and colorful shoe shoe storage unit with names assigned would be great for kids since this can attract your kids to put their shoes away and actually enjoy the processes.
Top 5 Best Shoe Storage Solutions
Let’s face it, there are a massive amount of options to choose from when finding the right shoe storage solution for your home. If you’re in the market for some of the best shoe storage solutions available today, take a look at the list below.
- 24 clear pockets hanging shoe organizer
- Hangs on standard door or closet rod, no hardware needed
- Protects shoes or items from dust and damage
- Great for organizing shoes, kids toy, beauty accessories and more stuff in your bedroom
- Dimension: 64" H x 19" W
- Versatility Storage Rack: This innovative, lightweight space-saving shoe rack can be placed in a walk-in closet, mudroom, under stairway or entryway to keep shoes or accessories well organized.
- Customized Metal Shelf- Special connector design allows you to assemble this rack freely, 2-tier, 4-tier or 8-tier lower single shelves or combine these lower shelves into a creative shelf, just enjoy the fun of DIY.
- Space-Saving Organizer: The size of the rack is a good collection of your shoes, books or other accessories for your cubby closet, wardrobe, cabinet, entryway, garage, and other storage area.
- Simple Freestanding Rack: Simple structure design makes it very easy to assemble. Simple structure design makes it very easy to assemble, no extra tool required.
- Durability Shoe Rack: Made of thickened metal tube with smooth powder-coated finish and with strong corrosion resistance, together with high-quality plastic connectors can meet your long-term storage demands.
- 24 roomy clear see through mesh pockets organizes up to 12 pairs of shoes;
- 4 over the door hooks included, the maximum width of door that fits the hook is 1 2/3 inches;
- The door hanger shoe rack could easily be cut in half horizontally, and can be fold very small for travel storage;
- Perfect holder for organizing shoes, sneaker, bathroom, pantry, kitchen and cleaning supplies, toys and barbie dolls and accessories;
- Dimensions: 56 1/2"L x 22 1/3"W, each pocket measure 5 2/5" in width and 7 4/5" in height.
- Stores up to 12-20 pairs of shoes, Additional bottom storage for slippers.
- Sturdy metal construction with washable 600 D polyester fabric, each shelf holding up to 30 lbs.
- Easy Assembly Personalized Storage: You can remove the panel to build into a 2-tier or 3-tier shoe rack to fit different kind of shoes.
- Great solution to keep your entryway, closet, dormitory, patio, mudroom and garage away from mess.
- Product Dimension: 31.25" W x 12.25" D x 31.5" H
- ADJUSTABLE – You can conveniently adjust the height of shelves accommodates different sizes of shoes. Even the High Boots, you can store it easy.
- MULTIPLE COMBINATIONS–Shoe rack life, multiple combinations make better.
- DECORATIVE –Classical romantic ferric art affection make better.
- LONGER LIFE–Power coated finish provides corrosion resistance in dry environments.
- FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE – In Bextsware, you can enjoy 30 Day Full Money Back, 360 Day Replacement and Lifetime Customer Service .
Last update on 2020-01-17, Source: Amazon.com