Traditionally, chandelier lamps are bright, impressive, and chic. No wonder that in the beginning of their story one could see them in rich houses only. Today they still look splendid but are way more affordable.
Today we’re going to look at how to deal with such a glamorous accessory in your home.
Since their appearance in the mid centuries, chandeliers have been a symbol of wealth and an important part of one’s interior. Most of all, they were used for decorating halls, dining rooms, and living rooms. Sometimes this kind of lamp took place in bedrooms and bathrooms as well.
The Chandelier: The One and Only
This kind of lighting is a perfect solution for quick design refreshing without making any significant renovations. A chandelier is, undoubtedly a decoration piece that will change the whole impression of your room. It brings magic into a minimalist room and adds chic and class to space reminiscent of luxurious castles and noble houses.
In addition, a chandelier gets all the attention, so better not overload the interior with other flashy accessories. The fewer decoration competitors the chandelier has, the more balanced your space will appear.
Choosing the Location
Most chandeliers perfectly suit living rooms, dining rooms, and hallways. However, smaller and less pretentious lamps are an excellent choice for more private rooms.
While a regular lamp can be easily unnoticed, such a sophisticated detail adds a touch of charm and mystery, creating a very special atmosphere. For example, soft lighting and refined style of a chandelier will surely adorn either a bedroom or a bathroom.
Furthermore, chandeliers can be used not only for home decoration. They look amazing in public spaces as well, including restaurants, cafes, art galleries, museums, offices, and more.
Chandeliers that are made of many glass crystals have always been considered the most beautiful. They are highly appreciated due to their fascinating ability to illuminate the space with refracted light. However, such examples are usually quite expensive, yet the most gorgeous.
In the World of Chandeliers
The design of modern chandeliers vary in shape, size, and material. It is possible to find a fantastic crystal multi-level chandelier of enormous size as well as a small elegant torchere with imitative candles. Hence, there is no problem in choosing one depending on style, ceiling height, and square footage in your home.
Therefore, no matter what design you prefer – neoclassical, Baroque, art Deco, modern, minimalist, eclectic, or some other – you can be sure that a chandelier will become a truly worthy investment in your home interior.
5 Stylish Chandeliers for Your Home
Chandeliers are often thought as fancy, expensive interior lighting that can be easily be replaced by other types of home lighting. But we all know there’s no substitute for chandeliers, which is why we’ve put together a list of the five most stylish chandeliers available today.
- Size: HT.10.43" X WD.8.66"
- 1 Light ; Wattage:E12 Max 100W (Bulb not Included)
- Need assembly and Easy to Install
- Suggested Space Fit:Aisle,Corridor,Balcony,Bar,Stairwells,Small Room
- QUALITY ASSURANCE, easy and fast replacement is offered if any quality issue,please feel free to contact us.
- Modern Elegant Contemporary European Palace Style to creat atmosphere
- Money Guaranteed for 100% Satisfaction
- Fixture Dimension: Height 19in, Width 19in -- Canopy Diameter:4.4in/11cm
- Material: Glass Fixture & K9 Crystal droplets
- Easy to Install & Fittings and Ceiling Plate included. Full Assembly Required with time and effort.
- Compatible with many kinds of bulbs: common light Blubs,Energy saving bulbs,Led Bulbs,Halogen Bulbs etc.
- The cognac crystal and sliver metal bulb base makes the chandelier more beautiful.
- K9 crystal body with lots of sparkle.Much more luxurious and elegant. Please note it is COGNAC COLOR but NOT GOLD COLOR or CLEAR COLOR, please refer to the last 3 pictures for the real color without lighting up. Different lights show different effects.
- Gives your room a sexy look.Well worth it! Ideal for pass way,hallway,kids room,living room
- Easy to install. Installation video can be sent(Yotube installation code: g7Nh8GN7TU8),please feel free to contact us if you need help.
- Rustic vintage-industrial style six-light chandelier is perfect for entryways and dining rooms
- Two-tone barnwood and Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes add vintage appeal. Adjustable length for perfect positioning
- Uses six 40-watt candelabra-base light bulbs (not included), or for a vintage appeal use Westinghouse timeless or filament LED light bulbs
- 26-15/16-inches in height; 24-inches in diameter; 36 inch chain; 60 inch cord
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship; ETL/cetl listed.Recommended Light Bulb Shape Code:CA10
- Modern and elegant design for home accessories.Recommend to decor your Living Room,Bedroom,Dining Room,Kitchen,Bathroom,Foyer,Hallway,Office, Girls room, Kids Room Etc.
- Light Color:Nature white light (4000K-4200K).
- Product Dimension:Dia:23.5 inches,the length of steel sling:59 inch(can adjust 0-59 inches as your needed).
- Bulb Included:8 pcs G4 LED bulbs(5W / pcs,can replace ),MAX 40W, Voltage:110V
- Notice:If you want to replace the bulbs ,please choose G4 110V bulb.Do not use 12V bulbs,or it will blew up.100% Satisfaction Guarantee: 36-Month Warranty on parts. 24/7 customer support with technical advice.
Last update on 2020-02-28, Source: Amazon.com