Futon beds are based on the design of thin Japanese mattresses commonly used as a bed for floors. Many people have a similar questions when purchasing a futon bed: “Is a futon bed better for my back?” Well, in this post we’ll dive into the details so you’ll can be better informed.
Why Futon Beds Are Good for Your Back
Sleeping is vital for your body’s health. Longs days at work can produce back issues due to being in the same sitting position for hours on end. After spending so many hours every day this way, you definitely deserve a comfortable bed for resting your body and getting a good night’s sleep.
The selection of a proper bed matters a lot for your health. A very soft bed is not good for acute back pain. When you lie on a soft bed, it establishes a rigid link between your backbone and the rest of your body. Thus, it doesn’t always provide your body with a firm support when lying down.
Futon beds, however, are often firm and very supportive. They can be much better for your health than conventional beds, depending on the quality of futon you get. The frame of a futon bed is often furnished with a wooden structure.
Instead of taking sleeping pills and using a soft mattress, consider buying a futon bed and relax your back. They’re available in many levels of quality and you have the option to choose a softer futon if you don’t like it too firm.
Generally, futon beds are filled up with cotton. However, more and more futons are made with foam or polyester as well. Before you get a futon bed, determine the type of filling you want and make sure it’s made of that material.
It’s true that futon beds are more likely to give your back a firm support while sleeping. If you want to use a futon bed regularly, make sure you choose the best quality material when it comes to the mattress and the accompanying cushions.
Top 5 Best Futon Beds for Your Home
Finding the right futon bed that encourages a good night sleep while ensuring your back is protecting is vital. Whether you need a futon for your bedroom or living room, there are plenty of great options out there. If you’re in the market for the best futon bed for your home, here are the bestsellers available today.
- Perfectly sized for small spaces and the simple yet unique contemporary design lends a relaxed and sophisticated look.
- Upholstered in quality polyester fabric with Modern design
- Multi-Fuctions Living Room Sofa easy converts from sitting to lounging and sleeping position.
- Easy set up by Click-Clack Technology
- Measures when foled up as Sofa: L66.1" x W33.1" x H29.5" / Bed Dimensions: L66.1" x W37.6 x H15.0"
- Create a comfortable lounge area for family and friends with the DHP Dillan Futon
- This stylish, comfortable sleeper sofa features a microfiber cover that is adorned with stylish horizontal stitching and tapered legs. And the microfiber upholstery makes cleaning simple and fast
- The multi-position back easily converts this futon from a couch for sitting or lounging to a cozy bed
- With its casual and relaxed look, the Dillan Futon offers a clean and neat style suitable for many home and office spaces
- For a truly impressive seating space, pair it with the Dillan Chaise Lounge (sold separately). Set up this futon in minutes—everything you need is inside the box. Product Measurements- 30 L x 69 W x 29 H inches. The sleep dimensions are 38 D x 69 W x 14.5 H inches
- SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY FROM ATHENS, GEORGIA.
- MADE IN THE USA WITH A 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
- 5 POSITION RECLINING SOFA EASILY CONVERTS TO A BED.
- SMOOTH, UNFINISHED TULIP POPLAR.
- MATTRESS NOT INCLUDED.
- [Easy Setup] Amazingly simple to assemble out of box and room placement in less than 15 minutes, no expert assembly needed. Start enjoying this practical sofa for your daily comfort. [Please find legs in the fabric zipper pocket on the underside]
- [Stylish Look] With understated modern design in black faux leather, the futon’s upholstery gels nicely with its chrome legs, giving off an air of luxury and fitting for most rooms.
- [Convertible Comfort] Easily adjustable from sitting, to lounging to sleeping positions, it also features split back that allows you to operate its two sides independently.
- [Space Saver] When folded down, it creates a bed without an additional mattress or having to remove couch cushions. The most space efficient and convenient option.
- [Friendly Support] You can contact us on Amazon by clicking "Sold by" on the product detail page or your Amazon order page and you will be directed to "Ask a question" to send us message.
- Neat and subtle design, perfectly sized for small spaces
- Lush, microfiber upholstery with extra padded seats
- Converts easily from sitting to lounging and sleeping
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Weight limit: 600 lb
Last update on 2020-05-28, Source: Amazon.com