Futon beds are based on the design of thin Japanese mattresses commonly used as a bed for floors. Many people have a similar questions when purchasing a futon bed: “Is a futon bed better for my back?” Well, in this post we’ll dive into the details so you’ll can be better informed.
Why Futon Beds Are Good for Your Back
Sleeping is vital for your body’s health. Longs days at work can produce back issues due to being in the same sitting position for hours on end. After spending so many hours every day this way, you definitely deserve a comfortable bed for resting your body and getting a good night’s sleep.
The selection of a proper bed matters a lot for your health. A very soft bed is not good for acute back pain. When you lie on a soft bed, it establishes a rigid link between your backbone and the rest of your body. Thus, it doesn’t always provide your body with a firm support when lying down.
Futon beds, however, are often firm and very supportive. They can be much better for your health than conventional beds, depending on the quality of futon you get. The frame of a futon bed is often furnished with a wooden structure.
Instead of taking sleeping pills and using a soft mattress, consider buying a futon bed and relax your back. They’re available in many levels of quality and you have the option to choose a softer futon if you don’t like it too firm.
Generally, futon beds are filled up with cotton. However, more and more futons are made with foam or polyester as well. Before you get a futon bed, determine the type of filling you want and make sure it’s made of that material.
It’s true that futon beds are more likely to give your back a firm support while sleeping. If you want to use a futon bed regularly, make sure you choose the best quality material when it comes to the mattress and the accompanying cushions.
Top 5 Best Futon Beds for Your Home
Finding the right futon bed that encourages a good night sleep while ensuring your back is protecting is vital. Whether you need a futon for your bedroom or living room, there are plenty of great options out there. If you’re in the market for the best futon bed for your home, here are the bestsellers available today.
- Perfectly sized for small spaces and the simple yet unique contemporary design lends a relaxed and sophisticated look.
- Upholstered in quality polyester fabric with Modern design
- Multi-Fuctions Living Room Sofa easy converts from sitting to lounging and sleeping position.
- Easy set up by Click-Clack Technology
- Measures when foled up as Sofa: L66.1" x W33.1" x H29.5" / Bed Dimensions: L66.1" x W37.6 x H15.0"
- Modern low profile design with chrome metal legs
- Tufted Back rests and seating,Materials: Foam,Velvet,Wood,Metal
- Multi functional piece ideal for small living spaces; Assembled Height: 14 inches,Assembled Width: 36 inches,Assembled Length: 44 inches
- Split Back design provides multiple positions of comfort
- Converts quickly and easily into a Lounger and Sleeper
- ️COMFORTABLE: The sofa is crafted from smooth faux leather with thick cushions and sturdy padding ,foldable middle armrest with two cup holders, which will give you and your family a more relaxing time on the living room sofa.
- CONVERTS INTO A BED: Make a quick guest bed for visitors .Go from love seat to sleeper in seconds.The sofa back has three gear positions, which can meet different daily needs .
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL：Crafted with sleek faux leather and detachable chrome-metal legs Provide additional support, which realize safety, stability and durability.which prevent sliding and scratching the floor .
- PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES: Make the most of your apartment or studio space .great for condos, apartments, dorms ,upstairs loft and more.30.7"(L) x 65.35"(W) x 31.49"(H) Flat Dimensions: 38.18"(L) x 66.35"(W) x 12.78"(H) Floor-to-Seat: 6.88"(H) Backrest: 65.35"(L) x 18.89"(H)Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. Weight: 61.73 lbs.
- EASY ASSEMBLY &AFTER-SALES SERVICE:it comes with detailed instructions ,Minimum assembly time (15-20 minutes).Offering free replacement or refund with any quality problems in 30 days; Free for damaged/defective parts in 1 year.
- Foam and polyester layering between cover and coils offer optimal comfort and support. 6" coil futon mattress with a lavish tufted microfiber cover
- Fits any standard full-sized futon frame
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals. Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM). Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission.
- Meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
- Product dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 8"H. Net weight: 59 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 59"L x 13"W x 13"H. Gross weight: 71 lbs.
- SHIPS NEXT BUSINESS DAY FROM ATHENS, GEORGIA.
- MADE IN THE USA WITH A 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
- 5 POSITION RECLINING SOFA EASILY CONVERTS TO A BED.
- SMOOTH, UNFINISHED TULIP POPLAR.
- MATTRESS NOT INCLUDED.
Last update on 2020-01-17, Source: Amazon.com