We take having bathroom mirrors for granted since they’re included in every single bathroom we enter. For example, when you brush your teeth, comb your hair, or shave, we feel the need to look at the mirror in order to check if everything’s going as planned. However, if you realize that there is no mirror in a bathroom, you’ll notice it right away.
The design of your bathroom mirror doesn’t always have to be small and square. You can find a lot of different types and styles of mirror for your bathroom, but it’s suggested that you get a mirror that suits your needs and the style of your bathroom. When you’re looking to choose a bathroom mirror, you’ll also need to think where the mirror is going to be installed and how it’ll affect your bathroom.
Creative Bathroom Mirror Ideas
The simplest bathroom mirrors are the ones that you can just hang on the wall. This is the type where you can install and replace your bathroom mirror easily in just a minute. This type of mirror can also be modified by adding some lights in order to make it look better and help you to shave or applying makeup way more easily.
Another type of bathroom mirror is a medicine cabinet mirror. These types of mirrors provide you with some storage to place your bathroom necessities, like toothpaste, shaving cream, deodorant, and more. A medicine cabinet style is a great choice to place our room essentials within easy reach.
These are only the basic designs of bathroom mirrors; try to use your creativity to add some finishing touches for your bathroom mirror by adding extra lights, dried flowers, or even adding a canvas. Here are some examples of bathroom mirrors that have been added with extra finishing.
Being creative with your bathroom mirror doesn’t have to be expensive either. Try to recycle your old stuff that you no longer use and combine it together with your bathroom mirror.
Top 5 Best Selling Bathroom Mirrors for Walls
Bathroom mirrors for walls are a dime a dozen, which means there are plenty of options to choose from. While it can be difficult to find the right one for your bathroom, we’ve decided to help out by creating a list of the best selling bathroom mirrors available today.
- Brighten up the bedroom, bathroom, or hallway.
- It’s surrounded by a broad aluminium alloy frame in brushed finish.
- Mirror can be hung vertically or horizontally according to your needs
- Premium 4-layer glass ensures more clear imaging.
- Provided with anti- spatter film-avoids possible hurt to you if glass is broken.
- LARGE FEATURE MIRROR: With an outside frame size of 29. 5 x 41. 5 inches, the shape and size of the Kate and Laurel Whitley Mirror is perfect to put over a dresser or any piece of furniture you want to enhance. It fits nicely over a vanity too with plenty of reflection space as the mirror surface is 23. 5 inches x 35. 5 inches
- DECORATIVE ACCENT: An artistic display on its own, this mirror is a beautiful part of any home decorating scheme. The classic frame adorns an inset beveled mirror that gives the illusion of even more light and depth
- HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL DISPLAY: Hang it any way that works for your space. The 4 attached D-ring hangers allow for horizontal or vertical installation and easy hanging. All you need are two screws and the ability to measure the space
- TRANSITIONAL STYLE: The traditional classic look of its design coupled with the satin finish gives this mirror a gorgeous transitional feel - a style that goes with and complements most home decor
- EASY WALL ART: An attractively framed mirror is the affordable way to decorate your wall while bringing light and space into a room
- 【MATERIAL】Made of high grade solid MDF material and comes with pure white finish, this storage bath mirror is stable, durable, non-toxic and looks elegant.
- 【MULTIPURPOSE】The framed mirror combined with modern style and with a storage space shelf for you to place some cosmetic, glasses, washing utensils, toiletries or other decorative items. You can install it in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and other occasions.
- 【GOOD QUALITY】With the thick mirror plate, made of high quality MDF board, this cosmetic mirror is strong and durable.
- 【EASY ASSEMBLY & SPACE SAVING】This bathroom mirror unit is easy to assemble and all mounting hardware is included. The mirror can be assembled on wall or over the table and comes space-saving, also provides extra storage without taking up valuable floor space.
- 【DIMENSIONS】Whole size: 22.4"L x 4.7"W x 26.8"H(57cm X 12cm X 68cm) MIRROR SIZE: 17*21.7 inches
- PREMIUM MATERIALS AND DESIGN: Made from 5mm HD environmental friendly copper-free silver mirror, no flicker, no UV. Modern classic exterior design make your bathroom look more cool and luxurious which is perfect for bathroom and bedroom as makeup or lighting decoration.
- ANTI-FOG LED BATHROOM MIRROR: Anti-fog function ensures clear reflection images in the bathroom water vapor environment, just press the switch to automatically enter the anti-fog state. IP44 rated waterproof ensures safe lighting in wet bathroom environments.
- DIMMABLE TOUCH SENSOR: This large bathroom mirrors for wall adopts three-key function touch separation control, power switch, color temperature switch and anti-fog function. You can adjust the light and color from 3000k to 6000k freely according to your needs.
- HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL INSTALL: No need professional installers, coming with wall mount pendants and normal installation takes about 5-10 minutes(two people are recommended to operate the installation).
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE: We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee, If there are any problems for the mirror when you receive the mirror, please feel free to contact us, we guarantee free return and exchange. We appreciate your cooperation during this process.
- Elegant, Frameless Bathroom Mirror
- Pivoting hardware tilts to change mirror angle
- Mounting hardware and guided template included for quick and easy installation
- Mirror-like chrome finish corrosion resistant
- Backed by Moen's limited
Last update on 2020-09-27, Source: Amazon.com