We take having bathroom mirrors for granted since they’re included in every single bathroom we enter. For example, when you brush your teeth, comb your hair, or shave, we feel the need to look at the mirror in order to check if everything’s going as planned. However, if you realize that there is no mirror in a bathroom, you’ll notice it right away.
The design of your bathroom mirror doesn’t always have to be small and square. You can find a lot of different types and styles of mirror for your bathroom, but it’s suggested that you get a mirror that suits your needs and the style of your bathroom. When you’re looking to choose a bathroom mirror, you’ll also need to think where the mirror is going to be installed and how it’ll affect your bathroom.
Creative Bathroom Mirror Ideas
The simplest bathroom mirrors are the ones that you can just hang on the wall. This is the type where you can install and replace your bathroom mirror easily in just a minute. This type of mirror can also be modified by adding some lights in order to make it look better and help you to shave or applying makeup way more easily.
Another type of bathroom mirror is a medicine cabinet mirror. These types of mirrors provide you with some storage to place your bathroom necessities, like toothpaste, shaving cream, deodorant, and more. A medicine cabinet style is a great choice to place our room essentials within easy reach.
These are only the basic designs of bathroom mirrors; try to use your creativity to add some finishing touches for your bathroom mirror by adding extra lights, dried flowers, or even adding a canvas. Here are some examples of bathroom mirrors that have been added with extra finishing.
Being creative with your bathroom mirror doesn’t have to be expensive either. Try to recycle your old stuff that you no longer use and combine it together with your bathroom mirror.
Top 5 Best Selling Bathroom Mirrors for Walls
Bathroom mirrors for walls are a dime a dozen, which means there are plenty of options to choose from. While it can be difficult to find the right one for your bathroom, we’ve decided to help out by creating a list of the best selling bathroom mirrors available today.
- 【MATERIAL】Made of high grade solid MDF material and comes with pure white finish, this storage bath mirror is stable, durable, non-toxic and looks elegant.
- 【MULTIPURPOSE】The framed mirror combined with modern style and with a storage space shelf for you to place some cosmetic, glasses, washing utensils, toiletries or other decorative items. You can install it in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and other occasions.
- 【GOOD QUALITY】With the thick mirror plate, made of high quality MDF board, this cosmetic mirror is strong and durable.
- 【EASY ASSEMBLY & SPACE SAVING】This bathroom mirror unit is easy to assemble and all mounting hardware is included. The mirror can be assembled on wall or over the table and comes space-saving, also provides extra storage without taking up valuable floor space.
- 【DIMENSIONS】Whole size: 22.4"L x 4.7"W x 26.8"H(57cm X 12cm X 68cm) MIRROR SIZE: 17*21.7 inches
- Frameless Rectangular Design Creates Clean, Modern Lines
- Hand-Crafted With Espresso, Charcoal And Grey Color Scheme For An Artistic Addition To Your Bathroom Decor
- Simulated Mosaic Tile Border Adds A Stylish Textured Touch
- Country Of Origin : China
- WARM AND INVITING: Brushed Nickel finish provides a lightly brushed warm grey metallic look
- COORDINATING COLLECTION: Coordinates with other Moen bathroom accessories
- YOUR BEST ANGLE: Tilting mirror allows you to find your best angle
- PEACE OF MIND: Designed for hassle free installation
- BUILT TO LAST: Backed by Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.Oval Tilting Mirror posts are constructed of zinc and mirror is constructed of 5MM thick glass
- [DIMMABLE LED MIRROR]: This backlit mirror light is dimmable, controlled with power switch touch button. Simply touch the power switch button for 3 seconds to change light intensity from normal to brightest.
- [UNIQUE DESIGN]: The mirror power switch and anti-fog switch are separate control, anti-fog according to need to open and close, safe and energy-saving.This built in anti-fogging function means no need to constantly treat your mirrors with fog free spray, or rinse them multiple times per shower.
- [HIGH QUALITY & LONG ENDURANCE]: LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (Using the mirror 3 hours a day means it will last 45 YEARS), copper free Environmentally friendly materials are used with silvered reflection layer.
- [WATERPROOF DESIGN] Our LED mirrors feature waterproof and moisture-proof backing, IP54 rate to ensure safe lighting in wet bathroom environments.
- [PACKAGING & ACCESSORIES]: Newly improved packaging protects both the mirror corners and both front and back side of the mirror much better. It has passed all tests including dropping test, impact test, heavy pressure test etc. Screw mount included.
- Color scheme of charcoal, warm grays and off white
- Simulated Tile design compliments many of the newer Tile sizes in today's home
- Can be hung vertically or horizontally
- 0.75'' Thickness
Last update on 2020-04-05, Source: Amazon.com