Do you have a little garden at the backyard of your home? Do you want to give a new life to this garden? If yes, then adding a pond will complement your desire at a reasonable budget. The fresh water and the nectar plants are an essential part of this pond. Out of the numerous s design ideas, we are going to share the topmost ideas for all budgets. Here it is!
First of all, it is important to consider, how much space is available for the pond in the backyard? next, you need to decide, whether you should build a pond on the ground or above it. similarly, what kind of material you can choose for your pond. What else you want in the surrounding? which things can attract the butterflies and frogs? if you plan to build a large pond, you will have to invest more. If the cost of your backyard ponds are more, it means, you will need its maintenance most often.
After analyzing these things, get the following great ideas for your backyard ponds:
- A very economical yet amazing pond is the container pond. You can add water lily with the glass flower bed. This is a simple and low cost idea. But will look awesome.
- The brick wall and the paved stones around the pond will beautify your garden. You can choose white bricks or multicolor stones.
- A traditional whisky barrel is brilliant idea. you can shop it online on big stores. It is beautiful and affordable Pond.
- If you have an old well in your backyard or you might have seen the traditional well, you can get an idea from that and build a pond in your small garden like that.
- A very stylish and cool idea is to design your pond in two tiers. Make the frame of the pond wooden and add the gargoyle statues (e.g. different animals and birds). The pond will spell bound the visitors. However, you need to focus on the water flow of the pond. This is because water has to flow from the upper tier to the lower one. Nothing technical! If you cannot do it yourself, get help from a professional.
- It is rightly said that nothing is idle even if it has expired. The same applies to your old and useless bathtub that you can recycle as backyard ponds. You can make the wood walls around and put various pebbles in the pond. This is really a stunning design idea to make use of an expired bathtub.
- Another wonderful, but a little costly design is to use the stock tub as a pond. It is commonly made up of plastic and metal. But where can you find it? Well, it is available at the farm supply stores. If you can afford, must get it. No extra effort you need for this little pond.
- You can get the pond liner kit to build an excellent backyard pond. You can install it within two hours maximum. You will need to dig the soil in-ground. You can shop it, when there is a discount at the end of the season. Keep an eye on the offers. The logs of trees across the surface will look natural. Add a pump with the liner.
- Waterfall and stylish fountains are very important in the designing of the backyard ponds. The greenery is also a necessary element for the beautiful ponds. Water lilies and colorful flowers, the chirping of birds, various stones, and wood boundary! These things add to the beauty of a home pond.