It may sound strange, but meeting your second half is just half the battle. Now it’s time for a new struggle – reorganizing a bedroom space for you both. So, let’s think of what your love nest can look like.
- Let’s speak frankly: we all know that bedrooms are made not only for healthy sleeping, so adding some sexiness in romantic bedroom decor is a subject of paramount importance. In order to succeed, firstly, pay your attention on the fabrics you use while decoration. The sexiest of them are silk, velvet and satin: they are smooth to the touch and perfect as one of basic seductive bedroom ideas.
- A bed is definitely the queen of your romantic bedroom. So make sure the one you choose is absolutely comfortable for both, you and your soul mate. Rely on your special preferences considering its softness, but there are no doubts that the main rule about its size is the bigger the better. By the way, four-poster beds tend to raise romantic associations in memory.
- Forget about TV panel or make it hidden: no outer influence must spoil the atmosphere. Better focus on each other! Exquisite mirrors (for example, you can choose baroque ones) in different parts of your bedroom will become perfect feelings boosters. A mirror ceiling may be a bit cliché, but still a good option for the most experienced in seduction.
- Classic glamour is one of the best romantic bedroom ideas for couples. Be chic about decorating your private space! Velvet curtains, sophisticated headboard, art Deco furniture, fur rug and a vintage record player playing soul or jazz will make perfect. And don’t forget about a silk dressing gown on a chair back. Remember, Hollywood golden age is still sexy.
- An interior atmosphere is a lot about coloring, so be creative. Romantic bedroom colors should be warm and tempting, deep and inviting, a bit provocative and comfy. Traditionally, saturated shades of red, pink, violet, cream and browns are considered the sexiest. Don’t be afraid of black though! It’s mysterious and daring; don’t escape using its secret charm.
- Explore the forbidden under the perfect light! Glam chandeliers and bras are your best helpers in evoking romantic feelings. Ideally, romantic bedroom lightning should have several modes so you can change them depending on a situation.
- If you are searching for romantic bedroom ideas for Valentine’s Day and want to stay within your budget, choose the right details. Candles and various aroma options like essential oils will certainly help to set your bedroom on fire. After all, a new and seductive bed linen set will also switch the romantic mood on.